4.09.2007

Finally.... The pictures!!!

























Like I promised - here are some pictures from last weekend up north! I haven't touched any of them up yet, but a few of them will make great LO's!!! Lots of good family time at a gorgeous log cabin in the woods!

Check out these cool ribbon elements too!!! Can't wait to use these on a LO soon!

OK - you all have a great day. I am off to my doctors appt., then lunch at my mom's since she will have my girls for a bit, and then some naptime scrapping!!! I need to set a goal to get 2 LO's done - yikes - I sound like an overachiever! Dinner tonight is a taco bake so I can whip that up fairly quick too!
Tootaloos!!!

8 comments:

Katie Nelson said...

that cabin looks like a ton of fun! Thanks for sharing pics :)

susan said...

Great photos - lokslike veryone had a blast! Gotta check out those ribbons too...

Angel said...

Great pictures, looks like you had fun.

Lynette said...

Looks great, that pic of Selah with the football is great, the ball is almost as big as her!

S Huiz said...

Hope your appointment goes well- exciting hearing the heartbeat for the first time. Can't wait to find out if I will have another niece or nephew! :-)

Bethany said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of Braelyn and Isabelle. Also love the one of Selah under that! So cute! Hopefully your doctor's appt. went well! :)

Janet said...

Looks like you had sooo much fun! So happy for you!

Get lots of rest...pamper yourself...life with three doesn't offer much rest ;)

{{hugs}}

P.S. By the end of next week we should know whether we will be in Michigan this summer or not! Jason is a Calvin grad so you better be sure we will be headed your way!

Anonymous said...

Those pics do look great and it looks like you all had a great time. Little spring flings are nice and needed sometimes.
It's also good to hear that your dr appt went well. I am a little jealous that you were able to get away with fewer dr appts - I can only imagine how nice that must be.