
So I just finished up a new LO. I used Miss HuniBuni's new templates that she put up in her new shop at the DigiShoppe! And guess what she also has a new CT call out!!! Very fun stuff!
The kit I used here is by Eve Recinella and it was the excusive kit at DST for the gold /diamond members! This kit is phenomenal and I think it was quite large for a freebie! If you are not a member yet at DST (a gold memeber - $25) then I highly suggest you do it. Each month you get a kit by a designer - and these designers are rocking!!! Anyway - so these are the things that inspired this LO about Selah and her first picture showing her teeth!
I haven't gotten the pictures from last weekend yet, but I think I will get them at lunch today since we are doing the Pizza Hut buffet with some family memebers. I will post them soon - I can't wait to see them myself.
So it is Good Friday - many people wonder why the day that we remember Jesus' death on the cross is called "good". I believe it is because today I have renewed hope that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save me. That is good stuff. It is VERY sad and very gruesome, but the renewed hope for christians is what makes it Good Friday. Happy Easter weekend to everyone!
We sit here in snow in MI, so the easter egg hunt for the girls will be held inside and the easter dresses that I have for them will be worn, but they will have their big winter coats over top unfortunately.
Short post today b/c quite frankly I am at a loss for words - LOL. Not sure what else to write about and Selah has awoken from her nap so I guess we better go get ready for lunch!
Ciao!



8 comments:
beautiful layout! I hope you have a good easter weekend, even with the snow and everything :)
Beautiful layout and your daughter is such a little doll. Have a very blessed Easter! :)
What a gorgeous layout and this day... Good Friday, is such a great reminder of our hope and faith! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend! :)
Great layout! Love the toothy pictures and that little butterfly sitting on the photo is such a nice touch!
Whoa!!!!!! I go M.I.A for a few weeks and I miss a new blog and a baby on the way! Look at you go Manda!
Cute LO! Love those little teethers! Lovin' the Miss Hunibuni CT call too!
Enjoy your Easter! I'm sure the girls will be adorable, even with the winter coats! We'll be spending the majority of the day on the airplane!
Great layout, but I already commented on that! Enjoy the easter egg hunt and easter, snow and all!
I am really loving this snow! I can't believe how much there is for April. Cute LO of Selah- she is precious! Hopefully we'll see you at church tomorrow.
Post a Comment