Who loves Shabby Miss Jenn Designs??? Not only do you probably love her designs you probably also love her LO's! I think what jumps out to me the most in Shabby Miss Jenn's gallery and LO's is that they are so real looking. They look like she did it with actual paper supplies. I think this is my favorite type of style! I love to see the artsy part of digital scrapping, but really - when I put it in a book I want people to feel the page - to wonder if it is paper or digital. I imagine myself looking thru Jenn's books at home on her couch and wanting to touch every single one! Well - another great site I have begun to love is Kissed Studio! If you love templates then this site is for you. I believe you all know I am a template lover!!! Sonja and Katy have teamed up to design a "one stop template shop" that caters to pretty much everyone. Each template set you can buy comes in like 3 sizes, compatible for 3 different programs, etc... - it is amazing! I can't imagine the time these gals have into it! And look at this new pack that is debuting today!!! It is a 10 template Signature Series Pack. Meaning that these gals are collaberating with some great designers and scrappers to get their LO's into templates! Guess who the first designer/scrapper is???
Yep - you guessed it - Shabby Miss Jenn!!! So guess who got to play with a template to show it off??? Yep - you guessed again - ME!!!
Here is what I produced!
THIS is Shabby Miss Jenn's LO at DST that the template was made after!
And then Amy Martin has been having her Featured Product challenge every week and this is my submission for that! Her featured product this week is her WEEBUDS! These are so much fun b/c I remember having these little silk flowers for crafts and stuff when I was younger and in Calvinettes!
Credits for this LO HERE
And finally THIS kit by Dawn - Miss Hunibuni, and Sarah J at the Digishoppe is TO DIE FOR!!! I mean seriously full of fun elements and papers!
Here is my LO I did Sunday afternoon with it!
So the weekend was a ton of fun! Fri. night I did some shopping at Old Navy Maternity and Motherhood and got a few good maternity clothes. I hate to buy too much b/c of the short time that I wear them! I still can fit into some of my own regular clothes. That reminds me - I need to take some preggo pics - keep meaning to do that! Maybe I will get some pics in my new outfit! Braelyn went out fishing on Sat. morning with Kyle and she LOVED it - she took a few pics with her new digital fisher price camera - will have to load those and put 'em up here! Selah just stayed home with me and took a nice nap while I cleaned and did internet stuff (like started this post!!!) Fun times at the pool party we had Sat. night and then Sunday morning was Braelyn's VBS program - so dang cute those kiddos praising God! I was so proud of Braelyn for singing and doing her hand motions! Last night was pizza at the beach - watching the MANY boats going in and out of the channel and walked around the campground and then on to the pier to watch people fishing and jumping into the water. The highlight for the girls was swinging though - they never tire of it - amazing. Hope you all have a good Monday - I have talked enough!!!
OK - ONE more thing before signing out! You MUST all go check out this thread at DST. This challenge is such a rewarding one in more than one way! Not only do you have the chance to win $20 to the-lilypad, but you also have to spend some time in the lilypad gallery which is AMAZING!!! Seriously some of the BEST LO's on the web I think. I feel so inferior posting my LO's in there b/c they do not compare in the least to the other gals - but what matters is that I am making some great memories for my family so I don't let it get to me.







13 comments:
Sounds like you have been one busy person! Great products.
My nieces are looking cute as usual! I can't wait to see the pictures you post from Brae's camera. Still debating on whether or not to get C a real one for Christmas. I wish I could have seen B singing her heart out at the VBS finale. Hopefully you liked the church since one day... :-) Talk to you soon- we head home later today.
you are such an enabler! but seriously, thanks for the reminder about Kissed Studios, had forgotten about them! and the challenge link, i'm on my way to check it out! I'm always on the look out for a great new challenge to takle! have a great day!
Thanks for the link on Kissed Studios. I went to check them out!
Great LOs Manda! Your girls are so stinkin' cute. Can't believe how grown up they are getting.
Great layouts! Sounds like a busy yet way fun weekend! Your dress was cute on Sunday... new? All you girls in white, how fun!
You have such talent, and how fun to get all your hands on the cool stuff from Shabby Miss Jenn!!! I hated to buy maternity clothes towards the end too, but if it makes you feel good then why not, right!! Have a great week.
Shabby Miss Jenn's style is wonderful! The layouts you created were fabulous, too! What a fun and informative blog!
Thanks for the scrapping updates! LOVE the new layouts! So cute! Sounds like a fun weekend with the fam and a little time by yourself. Can't wait to see Braelyn's pictures from fishing! :)
HOLY COW! Send that page to me! I LOOOVE IT MANDY!
First, I love your new banner - very clean and cute.
Second, thanks for the tip for templates. I am not crafty enough to create my own pages, but now that I am getting into digi scrappin' I have been looking for good templates.
Finally, I know what you mean when you say it's fun to watch kiddos praise God. They are so pure and sweet.
Looks like you've been having some fun, all your new pages look terrific!
Such cute stuff you make!! I love your LO's! So talented!
I so wish I could have seen B singing and do the motions to the song. She is so stinkin adorable and loves to sing, just like her mom. :)
TTYL girl1
Have a great week!
Post a Comment