This was such a fun LO to do! I have been wanting to do a LO with diamond cut papers lately - not sure why, but just felt the urge! I followed the diamond theme all the way thru the LO - there happened to be diamonds on the postcard and then used Shabby Princess' diamond gems - too fun! I also used a bunch of different designers stuff which is always fun. Now when I first started scrapbooking I used ONLY one kit - and it had to be a KIT. I have come a long way in giving up that mind-set!
Scrapping these pictures reminded me that we need to do our Sunday night beach visit again. We head out to our state park on Lake Michigan (about a 10-15 min. drive only!) and pick up a hot pizza on the way. Cooler packed, kite stowed away and off we go! So much fun and the kids love it. I love it also for the reason of there is no clean-up really - just throw it all away and wipe the kids with a quick wet-one!
Couple great little sales going on in the digi-world! Little Dreamer Designs is having their grand opening!!! There are so many things by Michelle that I really want, but probably won't buy yet b/c I have gone WAY over my scrapping budget the last few weeks. There are a couple great freebies to start with though!!! Janet Phillips just added her June grab bag to her store! I have bought two of her grab bags and if you like templates and stuff you will NOT be disappointed! I have found that her grab bags are worth well over the $2 you spend!!! I have already spent $22 on this credit card statement and that is $22 more than what I normally do - yikes!!! Hope hubby doesn't see that bill - LOL!!! So needless to say I will not be buying anything else - gotta be responsible!!! And who am I kidding I have a lot of new and fun stuff to keep me busy for a while again!
Had our third house showing last night. Again, the people seemed to really like it and they have their house for sale, but I am sure it will be a waiting game. All three couples gave really nice comments about our house which is always nice. I would hate to go thru the hassle of cleaning and making the house presentable just to have them say "we just don't like it". I am sure that is so frustrating and it happens a ton! So we will wait and see if this comes to anything. We are in NO hurry to sell at this point in our lives b/c of the baby coming and Kyle's work getting busy starting this month, but we will go with whatever happens. In this market we could wait a while for the other people's houses to sell! So that is the word on that for those who have been wondering!
OK - off to play with kiddos - maybe head to the park in our back yard! Have a great weekend everyone!!!




7 comments:
Cute LO- have a good weekend. Don't you have to go to Jen's this Sunday night for Justin/Chad's birthday??? Glad the showing went well. We have somebody else interested in our cottage so keep your fingers crossed. :-) I am checking this from work and then will be AWOL for awhile.
Thanks for the sale info! Love your layout too!
Cute LO! I like the diamonds! I think that is very original!
Good luck on the house!
wow, great layout and wonderful sales info! and just wanted to say i love your blog banner, i just love the colors and layout of it! have a great weekend!
Great layout (again!)!!!! So know what you mean about using a kit and only a kit and then evolving to using a random mix of stuff! I think the LilyPad Started all that for me... now I can't use full kits...! Have a great weekend!
Holy CUte LO Batman!!
Have a great weekend girl!
thanks for the heads up on the sales!
Post a Comment