So - the other night I got an email from ShabbyMissJenn which is always exciting b/c it normally means she has a new kit!!! Sure enough she sent us THIS kit to start playing with!!! Here is what I created with it!!!
The minute I saw it I knew that I would scrap a picture of Gauge b/c
A. it has been a while since I scrapped him and I took these pictures last month
B. He was our fourth of July pup 5 years ago
C. I scrap in chronilogical order so that means I have already scrapped my 4th of July photos from last year and obviously it is not yet the 4th of July - LOL! Heaven forbid I use a cute kit like this for just a fun picture non patriotic (insert sarcasm here). I have a hard time getting out of my box!
Short post - not much to talk about really - just getting on with my busy fun week!
Have a good one!




2 comments:
LOOOVE YOUR PAGE MANDY!!!!!
i love this layout of your patriotic pooch! am soooo like you manda! i didn't have any 4th of july pics to scrap either! i wanted to scrap my daughter who was born on the 4th of july, but the most recent pics i have of her are still on my camera and i have a thing about not getting the pictures before i have a full card...anyway i managed to scrap a non 4th page, it's on my blog.
Post a Comment