6.04.2007

Good Monday morning!

Howdy All!!! Hope you all had a good weekend - we sure did here! Lots of family stuff and hanging out - not too much work either which is always nice!


Kid Updates:


I figured it was time for a little kid update for those of you who don't see Braelyn and Selah a whole lot.


Braelyn: at three years old she is just getting so big. There are times when I look at her and think "wow - she is just beautiful and I am in big trouble". I know, I know - I am her mom and am supposed to think my kid is beautiful, but honestly - I am worried. Also worried that her little attitude will get the best of her too though. One of my fears is that she will be a little snot - I hated the snotty girls in school and DO NOT want my daughter to be one of "them". She mostly pulls the attitude with just us - she is generally well mannered around others! She is so into me having this baby which is so fun. When I was pregnant with Selah she didn't really have a clue - she was 20 months old only when I HAD Selah. Now she keeps saying "mommy - you can't pick me up you might hurt the baby in your tummy" and stuff like that. She is watching my belly growing ever so fast and notices it daily now. Just this morning she pat my belly and said "Mommy, is she getting big and strong in there so she can come out?" So cute! She now is only saying baby sister too which is good. She's off the baby boy kick as we are too! :) Fun stuff - a three year old - she amazes me every day!

Selah: 17 months old. Stinker is my word for her! She is a little naughtier than Braelyn was at this age. Throws a few more fits, etc... So cute and getting so big. I ask her where baby is and she tries to pull down my shirt and makes me flash everyone -LOL. Her latest is singing. Now I love to sing - I sing, hum, or whistle with EVERY song on the radio - no matter if I know the song or not - LOL. Selah and Braelyn have become big singers too. Braelyn sings really good - even on tune most the time. Selah - well she can sing songs like "You are my Sunshine" almost all the way thru. Amazing to me. I guess since I have been singing it to her since she was baby baby that she just has it memorized by now. She sings to a few other songs too with my dad - just not every word. So she too will be about 20 months when this new little baby girl comes along!

And now a few quick LO's I finished up lately!
























Polishes - my LO for the Hodge Podge Challenge! This is my second time joining the challenge - love it! This site has inspired two different LO's for me that I would have never gotten to doing probably. The challenge for this was to scrap what makes you a girly girl. For me it's my polish collection and love for painted nails!!!



























Rolling - This LO I did for Amy Martin's Featured Product challenge over at the-Lilypad and DST! Lynette won last weeks challenge with Amy's sequin frames - which is super cool b/c I know Lynette a little bit, and found out she won $10 to Amy's store thru her blog entry! Sooooo worth playing along! These painted shapes are 45% off too this week!!!
In Full Swing - Just a for fun LO!!! Can you tell I have been LOVING Nancy Comelab's cluster frames! I have to admit - at one point I was not sure of the frames that were coming out that were "lifted" off the page. My biggest argument of them was "will these look too fake/digital when under a page protector in a book"? That was my question to myself b/c I want my LO's to look "real" not necessarily digital very often! But now that I bought these packs when Nancy had her huge SALE I cannot stop using them! I have even tweaked them a little by taking photos away and still making them work! Very versitile! So this was a fun fun LO for me of Selah!
Just working today, off tomorrow, half day work Wed. and work Thur. - and then Fri. we head up to a cottage with 3 other families for some fun play time!!! Braelyn is so excited to play with all her friends at the cottage! Looks like the weather will be decent - warm for swimming - lets just keep the rain away! Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Nina_VK said...

Let me tell ya, I think your gonna have trouble too when those girls get older. LOL I can see Kyle having the house on lock down for sure LOL. They are so beautiful!!!

Those LO's are AWESOME!! I REALLY love the last one of Selahh on the swings, SOOO COOL!! I need to go buy those frames by Nancy. I think I'm the only one in the world that hasn't bought those yet!! LOL
TTYL GIrl!
Have a great week!

Lynette said...

Oh, I soooo know what you mean about the snotty girl! That is soooo Bailey, same thing though, she is normally pretty good around others, we get the major parts of it (although there are exceptions). Unfortunately I can't tell you it get's better, but hopefully for you it will!

I really liked how you used that ribbon for the stems on the middle layout! Great job!

S Huiz said...

Did we ever even finish our many conversations last night??? I think we got interrupted mid-story and never finished. :-) Have a great weekend at the cottage. You guys will have to hit Knollwood pool with us next week when you get back. I think we may go Thurs., but I forgot you'll be at work. I am loving having my computer back!!!!!

jennieb75 said...

Love that Rolling LO... it's awesome!!! And all those polishes... totally girly!!!
Have a great day!
jennie

Kari said...

love the layouts!
too cute with the polish! :)