7.05.2007

Baby be a shakin!!!

I don't think I have shared this with you guys yet! This little babe that is dwelling in my tummy is a mover and a shaker! Wow does she ever MOVE. ALL DAY. LOTS. WAY MORE THAN BRAELYN AND SELAH. HONESTLY - MORE THAN YOU THINK. It is crazy people! I am amazed when I watch my stomach just a moving. I LOVE it! She either really likes it in there or she really hates it in there and is trying to get out. Right now I hope it is the former! We aren't quite ready for her to come out yet! So what is the difference??? Most likely just their personalities! Again - it is amazing how you can almost sense that already - each of their different personalities! OR - is this baby more active b/c I eat a ton more sugar and sweets in this pregnancy than I did with Braelyn or Selah. With Braelyn - man - I was like a classic first time pregnant woman - so so healthy - everything for babe!!! Selah's pregnancy I was a bit more relaxed, but still pretty health conscience. Now - heck - I eat plain HORRIBLE. I love sweets and ice cream. It doesn't help that I am pregnant over the whole summer - never have been before - that ice cream is too tempting! So, while I think the movement in there is great, I must admit that she literally makes me nauseous. Her movements are different - very graceful if that makes sense. She kicks and punches too, but the ones that make me nauseous are the ones that she like runs her whole hand or foot all the way across my stomach lining - weird! So, the nauseous part isn't so fun - but it is totally amazing! I just thought I would fill you in a bit about what has been going on with our third addition to the family! She was feeling a little left out!



Just so that I can somewhat stick true to my promises - here is a picture of me and the babe - and go figure we are overlooking a ROW of candy!!! My nickname used to be Candy Mandy b/c I LOVE candy!!!






























What candy is my favorite you ask??? Well these are what I get when I hit this local candy store!!! I get them in bulk! Mmmmmmm!


















A new LO with the fabulous new kit by Shabby Miss Jenn Designs - out today I believe!


























I captured this photo as Braelyn was talking to Daddy on the phone one morning. She was dressed in her princess dress and Dad called and she begs and begs to talk on the phone ( to anyone!) She is so serious about it too - I love it!


I'm off this morning to the Dr. with B and then up north camping!!! Can't wait to join Kyle and Selah! Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I think that it is so fun to feel a baby kick inside you. Now maybe you'll have one that is a little bit more like mine (borderline ADD). :) I hope all goes well at the Dr's office and that you can have some fun with your whole family. Oh yeah, great LO of B - she is too cute in that princess dress.

Nina_VK said...

I loved it when you showed me yesterday, and I love it today!!! Such a cute LO!! Eva loves to talk on the phone too, such girls. :) lol

Hope you and B get to go camping!! Have fun either way!! We'll see ya later!!

TTYL girlie!! :)

S Huiz said...

How is B feeling today?? I hope much better. Have a great weekend camping and enjoy that baby moving. Sadie was the same way and you KNOW how she is out of the tummy- HAHA You are in for it!!!!!!!

Kara said...

I can't get enough candy either but no baby in my tummy-so I'm not quite sure what is my excuse! I talk to my best friend's 3 year old on the phone whenever I call-it's a treat:-)