7.20.2007

More Doctor appointments

This morning we had the girls' Doctor Appt.s! Both did pretty good. Braelyn loves the Dr. She sits so nice and answers all the questions - such a big girl! Selah didn't LOVE it, but she did pretty good despite getting poked to check hemoglobin and then two more pokes for shots. She did great for the weight and height part though.




Braelyn:
weight - 32 lbs
height - 38 inches 60% for both.

Selah:
weight - 23 lbs. 4 oz.
height - 32 inches - 40% and 55% respectively.



Did lunch with my mom after the appointment and then came home and I vaccuumed out the car while the girls played for a bit outside. Then they napped and I cut my Mother-in-Law's hair. Tonight we are going to Baker Book House to pre-buy the Casting Crowns CD coming out and I have a few books I am looking for. I have a GC yet from teaching Sunday School that I will use! Then we will do dinner - maybe Red Lobster or Olive Garden - we'll see. I think Kyle will say Red Lobster - I say Olive Garden - we'll see who wins!



Hope you all have a great weekend - looks like here we are going to have some perfect weather - not too hot or humid, but just comfortable high 70's!



Here's a few pics of the girls at the Dr.!




























Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you are not nice for bragging about your yummy lunch at DeBoers and now Red Lobster or the Olive Garden for dinner...my stomach is literally growling at the thought right now! Spoiled rotten:) Enjoy the beautiful weekend.

S Huiz said...

Glad your girls are healthy- too funny that you were worried about Selah being too small- she is bigger than Sadie was at 18 months! Hope you have/had a good dinner out. See you Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Presley loves the dr office, too. It's amazing to me how fast these girls grow. So cute! Enjoy your dinner. I vote Olive Garden. Yum!!

Nina_VK said...

LOL, I ALWAYS forget to take my camera to the doc's office. Totally love that!! Great to hear that they are healthy!
Have a good night!