7.11.2007

Check out this fun kit!!!

I know, I know.... I am such an enabler! I have another fun LO to show - and this kit is DYNAMIC! 2 Mystery designers have teamed up to do a collab kit that will be over at the Lilypad this weekend!






















LO found HERE. OK - enabling over!


Worked my half day today - went good. I am so lucky that my mom watches my kiddos on Mon. and half day Wed. and then my mother-in-law takes Thurs. My girls LOVE going to both grandma's houses and I think it is great for them to be so close to their grandparents! Last night I got my hair highlighted and cut! I am a BLONDE folks! Check this out (wish I could black and white this photo so I would look a bit better - or where is that 'gorgeous' action when I need it?)















So I like it! I change my hair quite often so it's nothing shocking to me. I like the shorter bangs - and I might just cut them a bit shorter on my own - we'll see - I usually wear them to the side and might be fun to wear them down - hmmm...decisions!



And I promised some pics from camping - here ya go!





And now time to make enchiladas for dinner and then I think we will try and head to 7-11 to get free slurpees b/c it's July 11 - 7-11! Tonight I am having some gals over for scrapping - and Kyle is taking Braelyn out to Gander Mountain! Have a great Wed. evening and Thurs!

8 comments:

S Huiz said...

Okay, that picture looks NOTHING like you! I don't know if it is the angle of the camera or what, but if I didn't know better, I would swear that isn't you.

Cute camping pics! At least you did get some good pics!

I'm glad you mentioned the slurpies- I read Nina's blog and she said tomorrow (which she probably posted yesterday, duh!) so I would have missed it and gone tomorrow! Have fun scrapping with the gals!

Nina_VK said...

CUTE hair Manda!!! I can't wait to see it in person!! Love the blond, it seems like I haven't seen that color on you in a long time. :)
SUPER cute LO, and awesome pictures from your camping trip!! We'll see ya later!!

Lynette said...

Your hair looks great, love the blonde! Camping looks fun too, looks like you got some good pics! That kit looks interesting, can't wait to see it! Thanks for the invite for tonight, I ended up remember that we had plans so it didn't work, but sounds fun! Hope you had a great time and got some stuff done!

Melissa said...

Cute hair girl!!!! you always look cute with whatever hairstyle or color you have!

you are quite the enabler lately! I spent some cash on audrey neal's stuff last night! now i have get scrapping with them! :)

have a fun night!
mel :)

Anonymous said...

OMG You are sooo cuuute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the 'little birdie' pictures! It must be time for the babies to leave the nest. Paige just opened the front door the other day and a baby robin almost hopped into the house...he was standing on the sill of the door. We watched him for a while and saw him take one of his first short flights...how cool!

Janet said...

Ah! It hsa been forever since I checked in here. I have you blog bookmarked on my laptop but sine I haven't been able to use that I didn't have the address. And then it dawned on me...it was in my email :)

Anyway, LOVE the hair! You are so brave...I REALLY need to do something with my hair...I just never know what to do so it stays the same.

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair-do! Very good for you!! I love the first LO it's very funky. So miss camping. But after this wet week up north I know I could never do tent camping ever again.