7.09.2007


Hello Monday! For some odd reason I actually was looking forward to today. Nothing going on other than working, but after the weekend camping I needed a "break". Work to me is a bit of a break b/c the girls go to their grandmas - who love them so - and I get a break from "kid" stuff.

Camping went okay. I got there on Fri. at 1:30pm and I think that ruined it for me for some reason. Everyone else was already settled and I felt like I was only going to be there for such a short time and there was so much to do. I was just grumpy and so were my kids! Selah in particular was a "bear". Cried alot and naps were hard. Camping with little kids and nap schedules is a bit tough I think - so much to do, but so little time to do it between naps! Anyway - we made it thru it and we will go again in about 3 weeks to a yogi bear campground nearby - with some friends who have a little girl Braelyn's age which will be nice too!

I did finish up this LO - really only had my computer out once for a short time - glare from sun sucked for scrapping. No wireless internet either. This LO has a ton of fun stuff on it that I want to highlight quickly! First of all the ever so sweet Nancy Comelab must have wanted to brighten my day and gifted me her newest paper pack - WOW!!! Secondly, the hanging tag is Amy Martin's Featured Product of the Week this week! If you have not participated in this challenge - YOU MUST!!! You have a chance to win $10.00 to Amy's store (and who couldn't use that? Especially with these new products that just came out!!!), and word has it that not that many people are participating so your odds are up right now!!! Thirdly, Janet Phillips put out her July Grab bag and I HAD to use a few of the goodies RIGHT away! I bought the SUPER SIZE grab bag this month and it was SOOOO worth it - not all just templates here girls!!! I love how she makes scrapbooking EASY and enjoyable with her templates and goodies! You can't beat her tag line either on her instructions included - "most important to spend time with those you are scrapping" (something to that effect - I don't have it infront of me at this time). the grab bags are only available thru tomorrow so go GRAB it!

OK - I will try to post tomorrow when my life slows down a bit ans show off some pictures of camping. Despite the not such great time I did get some good pictures!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

Sorry to hear it wasn't the greatest. Talked to Kyle today and he said at least that Braelyn was better- that is good news. Maybe you'll get some nice long naps out of them this week while you are home since they need to catch up on sleep.

Nina_VK said...

Super cute LO Manda!! Love all that cool stuff!!
Sorry to hear that it was just an "ok" time for you camping. :( We were gonna stop by on Saturday on our way home from up north (I had a photo shoot up there.) Anyway, we figured you were busy, and plus the girls were sleeping on our trip back home.
Anyhow, I hope your week is better! Have a great day!!

Kimberly said...

I certainly can relate to work being a bit of a break. Of course my break from the girls is much longer than yours, but I think that makes me enjoy my days off that much more. I love that LO of Selah - she's starting to look a lot more like a little girl. Sorry you didn't have an awesome time camping. I can relate to kiddos naps and trying to work around them - it's tough, but you can't forgo the naps either. Anyway, have a great week!