9.25.2007

Dr. update and a LO

Sharing a LO that I started last week, and now finally finished. I have no energy or time to really scrap lately so one LO a week is all I might manage. I do have lots of photos to scrap though. This should be the last one for the new babies book though before she arrives. She actually has quite a decent album already.

Credits here


So my Dr. appt. yesterday went good. Baby seems to be doing well - he said she is in a good environment. She seems happy. He did determine after talking to me and me pointing to where my pain is, that my gall bladder is probably acting up, causing the pain. She said the only cure is to have the baby unfortunately. Everything is just squished in there. So I will continue with my Tylenol PM for that. I have not dialated any further, but he did say he has good contact with the babies head, so she is down there. Unfortunately he said unless my water breaks he expects to see me next Monday at the office. The things that go thru my head are just amazing. All the anticipation. I know that she is probably easier inside of me than she will be when she comes out, but I still want her out - LOL. So that is my update - really not much new news unfortunately.

So just a slow week around here - not a whole lot going on. Still plan on working to the end. Braelyn is trucking along in school - she seems to LOVE it! They are doing such neat things in class and she seems to be learning how to be responsible which is a great thing. Selah - well she is just Selah. She is my stinker. A touch of a handful, but totally funny. While I was at BSF last night Kyle video taped the girls a bit and Selah busted out a new cute dance move for him! Cute to watch.

Off to clean a bit before heading back out to pick up Braelyn - have a great Tue. everyone!

8 comments:

S Huiz said...

Look at that ROUND belly! Awesome LO! Hope you start feeling better soon- any extra pain on top of regular pregnancy is not good. Can't be too much longer! Glad B is enjoying school.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about the gall bladder. Are there foods you can avoid that would help or truly nothing you can do??

Hey, how was BSF? What theme or book of the bible are they studying now? Is Becky Kraal the leader?

Nina_VK said...

Ugh, sorry about the gall bladder stuff. with Eva I had what they thought was a kidney infection or something wrong with my gall bladder (they still never figured it out) and that hurt like @#*%&!! LOL So I can only imagine what kind of pain you're in! Thye atleast gave me some pain medice for it. Weird..

Yeah, I was wondering the samething about BSF. How is it going? Do you likey? Lynette was telling me some about it and it sounds cool!!


have agreat day girl!!

TheCatLord said...

i was just talking with someone who was having gall bladder issues this morning! she said she stayed away from fatty foods and that helped alot. when is your due date?
i love that layout!

Kimberly said...

Love the layout - very cool. You sure are daring to take pics of that prego belly. But I guess if I had a cute prego belly I wouldn't mind having a pic of it - mine is never really that cute.

Even when you say you aren't busy you still seem busy to me. Don't know how you do it - no wonder you got pains everywhere! Hopefully not for much longer though.

Lynette said...

Lovin' that layout! It is hard, because with all the pain you do want them out so bad... but the thought of the sleepless nights isn't that great either (sounds like you aren't sleeping all that well though either), but holding that newborn baby is so special! Hope things don't get any more painful for you!

Anonymous said...

Love the belly! Very cute LO. I ditto what everyone else says about B loving school. Selah sounds like a fun little girl. You may have to come to "dance with me", too. LOL

Bethany said...

Gorgeous LO, Manda! Love the belly shots and the layout is just stunning!

So sorry to hear about your gall bladder...I had mine out about 6 years ago, but the pain was unbearable before that!

Can't wait to hear the good news soon!