9.13.2007

Look OUT!!!

So I made it thru my Dr. appt. - the 36 week check. I am dialated to 2 and 50% effaced - we'll see where that leads. My guess is that I will stay like that for a while. I think I will just keep telling myself that it will be a while yet so that I don't get my hopes up. Really though, I am going crazy trying to get last minute stuff done! LOL - the nesting part of pregnancy.



Got the carpets all cleaned today. Last night was a BIG night of moving tables and little things off the carpet. I met the cleaner here at 8:00am and then came home from work to a CLEAN and good smelling home. Bad part is - we had to put much of the furniture back tonight. I am AMAZED with the carpet though - it looks like new - almost better than new! No more spots, no sticky feeling, etc... Well worth the money!




The apples that we picked on Sat. - we got those all taken care of now. I made one GREAT apple crisp, and then last night we were having fruit flys flying around so I told Kyle we need to cook the remaining apples. So at 9:00pm he started peeling and coring the apples. We did a HUGE batch of applesause that turned out great too. That will come in handy come next month for a good side dish with easy dinners once the baby comes! I also want to make a few dishes of cheesy potatos that I can easily throw in the oven. Better get some frozen hashbrowns and cheese.



Tomorrow's schedule: (this is more for me - skip if it bores you)
9:15 - leave to bring Braelyn to school
9:35 - drop of property tax payment
9:45 - Michael's Craft Store (to get: a black shelf for girls room, & iron on transfer paper for the girls' big sister shirts)
10:15 - home and do some cleaning - vacuum and mop wood floors (carpets are done - YEAH!)
11:15 - head back to school to get Braelyn
11:35 - home for lunch with the girls
12:15 - 1:30 - play time with girls
1:30 - girls down for naps and time for mom to sit and relax!!!
4:00 - girls up and play time - hopefully outside a bit
5:00 - clean bathrooms (bonus if I get this done before 5:00!!!)
6:00 - Kyle home and time to eat - easy Fri. night dinner at home.

We'll see how that schedule really pans out - LOL!




And here is my reminder list of things to do in the next few days:
*hang the girls shelf and picture in room

*print pictures for the little baby album that Braelyn bought for the baby as gift

*print out the visitor signature page for baby album

*pack bags for me and Kyle and for the girls
*find pictures of both girls at hospital to hang in our hospital room this time to see if the baby will look like either of them!

I did finish a few LO's recently and uploaded them to my galleries tonight. This first one is for a new album I am working on that I will call my Praying Parent book. I am using the prayers from the book "Power of a Praying Parent" by Stormie Omartian. I read the book this summer and really found it helpful. I am not a good pray-er and I think having these to look at and read as prayers to start will help me establish my own prayers in time. I will stick with these similar papers and use these great doodle swirl overlays by the New Designer coming tomorrow to the Lilypad.

And this LO is a LO using Shabby Miss Jenn Designs new Cherrywood Farm kit. I can just say WOW for this kit - literally almost speechless. This kit put me in the mood for fall! I used this LO as my submission for the Hodge Podge challenge this week!

That is it for tonight I guess. My little gal is just a KICKING away - I hope she settles down so I can get some sleep - I think she is using me as a punching bag - super crazy hard. Oh yeah - she has completely dropped too - like she is down there for SURE. Crazy how I always wondered why pregnant woman "waddle" towards the end. Well now that is me - I have to waddle just because I feel like there is a watermellon between my legs - LOL! I just can't WAIT to meet her and to find out if she looks like her sisters did at birth or what. OK - NIGHT! (or good day if you aren't reading this until tomorrow)
MandaKay

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey! Just left you some love on the layouts - love 'em!

Ooohhh...can't believe that little one will be here soon! Yeah! I was never dilated with either of my kids, so I would think that means any day, but I know it doesn't. :) Can't wait to hear the news...I hope you are taking the computer to blog (or at least put me on the email list!). Busy day tomorrow - have fun!

Anonymous said...

OMG How exciting Mandy!!!! I can't wait to meet #3~

Anonymous said...

Praying you get done what you want to today...looks like a full load! Hang in there, in a couple weeks you will be able to sit back and focus all your attention on lovin' that new little baby (at least while you are in the hospital)!! Brian and I enjoyed our last hospital stay, it was like a little retreat for us. The nice thing about having a third baby is that it seems with each one you have less visitors and you can just relax and enjoy your time with just one child.

Lynette said...

Great layouts! Love that Shabby Miss Jenn kit! Glad your happy with your carpets! It does feel so nice doesn't it? Enjoy your day, hopefully you get everything accomplished!

S Huiz said...

Who did you end up using for your carpets this time? Price? I could feel your excitement from just reading your blog entry- I can't wait either for that little one. So curious to find out her name as well as meet the new addition to our family. Take care and have a great weekend!

Nina_VK said...

Yay!! I can't wait to meet my new little niece!! I am so excited!! I have batteries charged and a brand new camera for this special occasion!! tee hee :) Just try to hold out for Dino. :)

Good luck with getting everything done. I'll probably be living at the park this week (evenings) if you want to send the girls over. I'll call ya when we're around!!

Mwah!