No baby. What was I thinking anyway - I am still a week out from my due date. Problem is...the back pain persists. Not only does it persist, it is getting worse. Thursday at work was HORRIBLE - I could not get comfortable. On the way home from work that night I called the salon where I used to work and made a maternity massage appointment with my favorite masseuse! Wed. night I did not sleep at all - I think I watched the time just keep ticking....slowly. Thur. night after Tylenol PM I FINALLY fell asleep, but the time up until that was excrutiating. I was near tears. So the massage was DYNAMIC today, however the pain is back. That is what leads me to agree with the doctor that it is my gall bladder - not just muscle/growth issues. My fear is that the gall bladder issue does not go away after baby - I pray it does. I am just saying that the epidural sounds pretty darn good right now - I am thinking when I do go into hospital, the first words out of my mouth will be "is the anesthesiologist ready?"
Tonight is computer time for me - although I will admit I am heading for the tylenol PM once I finish my post so we'll see how long I stay awake. Kyle is out with the guys tonight for a drink. He deserves it - he has been so busy lately. And I have had quite a few little "night outs". One of his friends is in from NY so it'll be nice for Kyle to see him. Tomorrow morning I think the girls and I will travel up to Kyle's job site just to be with him. It is a big hour drive one way so we'll maybe stop for breakfast and then hang out while he does a few things there. Girls will get good naps in afternoon and then my cousin is coming to watch the girls while we go out to dinner with 3 other couples. Olive Garden - YUMMM!!! Bring on the salad and breadsticks. Sunday - the normal sunday school, church, and lunch at moms.
Monday is another Dr. appt. - I am not holding out hope for anything though as far as a further idea of when or what. I am sure I will check back in then.
Sorry my posts have been all baby related lately - it probably won't get any better once I have the baby either - LOL. Hope you don't mind. If you do - I guess just stop reading - LOL!
Night all! Have a GREAT weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Doesn't sound fun, I hope your pain gets better and you get some sleep! I can't even imagine! Have a good time tomorow, enjoy your evening out!
Sounds rough to me! Thank goodness for Tylenol PM huh? Hope things calm down for you a bit so you can relax. Hang it there!
Hey Amanda,
I havent been on here in forever, but decided to catch up on a few blogs:) I had terrible gall bladder issues when I was pregnant with my son, which lead to a surgery 6 months after he was born. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!! I totally understand your frustration:( I will pray for you that the pain goes away now and after baby.
Have a fun last weekend of freedom if you can manage with your pain. I hope it goes away soon. Jackie said Linda went to the hospital last night to have hers- you're next!
Post a Comment