What??? How can this be??? I cannot believe it. Today was Braelyn's first day of Three-School! She seemed to really enjoy it. For the first day she only went for an hour and I stayed with her to introduce her to all of the new things. She has a peg for backpack and a cubby hole for her papers. There is a cute kiddie bathroom and little chairs and tables. She thinks that is the BEST - everything is for her size! Her favorite thing about the visit was the pink barbie phone that makes noise - LOL. She wanted to take it home and told me she would take it back there. I explained that the phone can be something that is special to play with at school b/c if she had it at home she wouldn't be so interested in it. I think she let it go. After that I went with her to Target and she picked out a gift to give her baby sister when she comes to meet her at the hospital. She picked a sleeper outfit (b/c we don't have like a MILLION of those - LOL), and the Sassy book that the baby can look at pictures of those who love them. We will put pics of Braelyn and Selah in it (and of course mom and dad too!). I also got pj's for Braelyn and Selah that matched the babies new one b/c Braelyn wanted to be matching. Two little basic cream shirts to make the big sister iron-ons again. I better

get on that!

I haven't blogged in a while - we had a busy weekend - Sat. we went apple picking which was great! Sunday was a nice day of church, home for lunch, naps, and then the Sam's Club spree. This week has been going good. Kyle is working lots of hours again this week so our nights feel real short. Other than that, not much going on.

Can't believe it's been 6 years since the aweful attack in NY - my thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims in those attacks and also with our servicemen fighting for our safety.
OK - this post took ALL DAY! Totally had to do it in between doing a bunch of other things - just multi-tasking I guess. Hope to update tomorrow with what my Dr. appt. says.
4 comments:
Braelyn sure did look cute on her first day of school!!! Great outfit! Glad she enjoyed it. Time does fly, doesn't it? I need to get some ideas of what you do want/need for this baby. She'll be here SOON!!!!!!
OMGoodness!! I can't believe she is starting school already either...that is so crazy!!!She looked ADORABLE in her new outfit too!! Great pictures too..I can't wait to see them in a layout. ;)
Ditto both of the above on the outfit... adorable! Hopefully her next day of school goes as well, I'm sure she will do fine and I hope your doctor appoinment goes well too!
B does look super cute in that outfit. Glad it went so well for her. She is so thoughtfull picking out gifts for her new little sister.
And thanks for leaving us some honeycrisps! LOL Cute pics.
Post a Comment