2.08.2008

A great nights sleep

There is nothing better than a great nights sleep right Moms???!!! The girls did great! I was so worried, b/c Braelyn coughs up a storm all day, and had a fever, but she slept all night! The other girls did too! I think they are on the road to recovery! They have been coughing since last Sunday so about a week of this is enough! Braelyn still has no appetite - I keep trying to get her to eat, but no much luck. She has at least been drinking though! Braelyn, unfortunately, cannot go to her Valentines party at school this morning, but I dropped off the cute valentines we made and the big candy bars for the teachers! She will get a bag too with her Valentines from her friends at school, so she won't miss out on that part at least. The Dr. called this morning to find out how the girls have been doing last night and this morning. I told her much better, but still coughing. She was going to see Braelyn and Selah this afternoon, but she said if I felt they were doing better than we can just wait until next Fri. when they are checking Gracyn. I am happy about that b/c we are going to just stay inside ALL day then! I hate packing up three kids for the Dr. - it is so tough. So here we are just lounging today - getting better! LOVE it! I think I will deep clean alot of surfaces here today! Selah is STILL sleeping, which is unheard of - usually my girls are up at 6:00am! I am actually kind of liking the new sleeping pattern and just maybe it will change their internal clock and set a new pattern! A mom can hope right?!


OK - off to eat something and CLEAN! Have a great weekend everyone - this may be my last update for a while - I have been on a roll right!


OH yeah - here are a few LO I did while in hospital bored!




This LO was done with one of Janet's templates and the kit that SMJ did for Songbird Ave. and the Lupus Foundation. I have been meaning to scrap with it and finally did! I LOVE it!

This one is a new kit out today by Jenna Desai at the Lilypad! Rainy Day. Figured it be fitting to scrap Gracyn on her "blue" day at the hospital!

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

Wow- has it been that long since I have seen Gracyn? Would not have even recognized my own niece in that LO. She has changed! So nice that you are home and can spend a day not leaving the house. I love days like that. Happy cleaning- been doing a lot of that around here lately too. I need to tackle some big projects soon though like baseboards, washing down cabinets, etc. Those aren't fun to me. Enjoy your weekend. Call if you need anything at all.

Lynette said...

You layouts are great, I hadn't seen the SMJ one yet! Isn't it so nice when they suprisingly sleep in, 6 is just WAY to early! I'll be praying for continued healing!

Cassondra Wolters said...

Hey!

Thanks so much for trimming my hair the other day.. its so nice to just get it cleaned up :)

Hope the girls are doing well I am excited to be able to watch them again this week :) feels like its been forever

How are the girls doing? starting to feel better?

Hope you guys had a great weekend .. see you wed!