2.28.2008

New LO & Kit

So Shabby Miss Jenn has just put out a bunch of FABULOUS new stuff! Her new Huntin for Eggs kit is HUGE and just totally full of GREAT stuff! I even did a LO that is non easter related, and I am just ready to jump into these new spring kids b/c man I am just sick of the winter weather here finally! So go and check out the new goodies that SMJ has to offer - the little albums are awesome too! I might need to try my hand at that cute rolodex album - that is great! Don't forget the freebie that is there too - a March desktop that Sarah Vrolyk made - it's awesome!!! I love it when the desktop freebies have 3 photo spots - works perfect for my three kiddos!
Last night we had a sledding party at my parents. We had so much fun! My parents have this great sledding hill and man did it ever remind me of sledding when we were kids. There is a big pretty creek at the bottom that you need to beware of, but that just makes it all the more exciting. I remember a few incidents with the creek and winter time when we were young. A couple times there were "accidents" on the snowmobiles. One time my sister Shawn drive us over the frozen creek (which is odd b/c it sure doesn't freeze now-a-days and it's just as cold I think), and I was riding behind her holding on to her waist and she floored it and the bottom of the snowmobile didn't quite make it across and I about flipped off backwards into the water. Not a fun experience. I also remember Kimberly and her friends and I riding around and having to jump off the snowmobile and hang on to the bar on the back to try to stop it from going into the creek. Good memories! Anyway after sledding we came inside to warm up and my mom made her famous homemade pizzas! We had pizza, salad, garlic cheese bread, and cinnamon twists! Yum!
Haircut tonight and I would like to work-out. Have been doing pretty good about using our new equipment! I really like it! The kids have fun playing and showing us stuff while we work out up in our bonus room. Tomorrow is small group night and we are going out to dinner with our group which will be nice! We have a birthday party on Sat. for my nephew at night - which is always a good time too - so a fun weekend ahead!
Hope you all have a great weekend if I don't pop in before that!
MandaKay

8 comments:

Bethany said...

Great layout, Amanda! I just bought that kit last night...now if I could only get my butt into gear scrapping again! :)

Sounds like a fun sledding party and a fun weekend ahead!

TheCatLord said...

ha ha! that layout just cracks me up!

S Huiz said...

L.A. face with an Oakland booty!!!!

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT LO!!! Love the way you put the pink paper and flowers in the wire frame!!!! What a cute story as well!!!!

Anonymous said...

YES TOTALLY ROCKS GIRLEEE!!!!!! Kids in diapers are my favorites!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for bringing me back down memory lane. What great memories we have as kids playing in the snow and riding snowmobiles.

That's a great LO with Selah - love the saggy diaper. Makes me want Summer to come and SOON!

Anonymous said...

sledding is fun! we were just doing that down our driveway last week. Adam tries hard to give a bigger than normal push so I go straight into the giant snowbanks across the driveway. one benefit from living a quiet cul-de-sac. pizza sounds yum!

Nina_VK said...

lol, I love that lo, it cracks me up everytime I see it!!!
I remember hearing those stories once upon a time--good times!!!