24 hours here and we are OUT!!! Thankfully we can go home today. Selah has not needed any oxygen or nebulizer treatments while here - so really - nothing was done here that couldn't have been done at home, but I guess I feel good that she was monitored. So we are heading out and getting our little family back together. Kyle said the girls slept great last night and that Selah is already down for her nap and was tired. All is good!
I'm out into the winter wonderland! Yeah for those of you who got snow days today!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
You can tell you have 3 kids- you are already mixing up their names. You meant GRACYN didn't need any oxygen or nebulizer treatments while at the hospital, didn't you? :-) Just saw B and S at your house. S was out for the count in Kyle's arms, and B was being her cute self. Glad you are homebound. I'll check on you tomorrow to see what you need.
God is Good!!! Let me know if you need anything I can quick run to the store or anything you need!! I will continue to for healing!!
Remember to take care of yourself as well through all of this!!
Hugs
Amy
Oops I will continue to "PRAY" for healing...missed the key word :)
So glad that you get to go home already. I have heard horror stories about lengthy stays at the hospital for babies with RSV. Praise God for the healing that is allowing you to go home. Keep us up to speed on the girls' healing and let us know if you need anything to keep you going.
Oh, wonderful! What an answer to prayer!!! :)
Glad you were able to go home, there's nothing like being at home! Praying for continued healing!
Post a Comment