2.07.2008

Update #2

We did pretty good here last night at the hospital. Gracyn slept pretty much all night other than when they woke her for vitals and stuff. She sounds pretty clear and her temp has stayed pretty normal - with just a few times being 101. She struggles to get her meds down which sucks and it's amoxacillin and so the pink gets all over EVERYTHING! Anyway - I hope we get to go home today sometime b/c I packed so quick yesterday that I forgot all my toilettries and also I only packed just one extra shirt. So if you meet me anywhere between here and home today just don't get too close - LOL!

Kyle and I talked for a bit last night after he got the kids in bed. They were both whooped and went to bed fairly easily for him. He picked up all the meds last night on the way home from here. Braelyn and Selah both have RSV/pneumonia so they have inhalers and all that, then Selah also has a ruptured eardrum that she is doing drops in her ear and then also the antibiotics for the infection. So $140 later for meds I hope we get some normalcy for these girls health-wise. The RSV just has to kind of run it's course and hopefully the course runs quickly!

Thanks again to all of you for your comments on here and for your prayers - I definitely believe they are working!

4 comments:

Lynette said...

Glad your night went well, I'm sure you are exhausted though! Thinking of you guys... praying for quick recoveries! (And that you get to go home today so you can get cleaned up! :)

S Huiz said...

Hoping Gracyn stays well enough for you to leave today. I'll call later to see what you guys need. Be careful driving home. If you don't get to leave today, definitely call and I'll run to your house and pick up some more clothes/toiletries and bring them to the hosp. for you.

Melissa said...

oh my goodness amanda! I haven't checked in a day or so because we are all sick here, but what you guys are dealing with is much worse. I am praying for a speedy recovery for everyone and I pray you and kyle do not get sick either. glad you got some sleep last night and so did the kiddos. that seems to be the best medicine.

Jennifer said...

I'm praying for your girls quick recovery to health! I also pray for you and Kyle as you have so much to deal with!