How was everyone's weekend? Ours was good. We've had somewhat boring days which is absolutely fine with me. It seems like for a while there we were just running around with chickens with our heads cut off (isn't that a horrible expression?). Last week and this week we just don't have a lot going onat night. We've been setting out menu for the week and sticking to that and for some reason it seems to make us stay home more! That's great with me! I could be a homebody if I could! Love just staying in - especially in the winter here! We got some great sun this weekend and now more snow is on the way tonight and tomorrow.
I got the girls their easter dresses and shoes so that is always a good reminder that spring is coming - it just takes a bit longer around here. We always have to have tights and sweaters here with the easter dresses too, and with easter being a bit earlier we for sure will!
Guess what? My laptop that I bought about 11 days ago - yeah - it went on sale this week!! I marched right into Best Buy yesterday and got $150 back!!! That just makes me smile HUGE! I love the computer and can't beat getting it for an even BETTER price!
The girls are all doing great! I think the sickies have left our house and we didn't fare too bad really. Not compared to some. Gracyn slept last night for 12 hours straight. That is a rarity! Braelyn and Selah even have been sleeping in until 7:30! Compared to their usual 6:00am that is great for us! I'll take it! Kyle's been working a little less hours here lately b/c winters and building trades in MI are always a bit slower.
I got some good scrapping done this weekend too! Love scrapping no my new computer b/c Photoshop runs so much quicker! I can save things in like NO TIME compared to before! My latest two LO I posted HERE. The other one is one I can't share yet!!! And I have one that is just sitting collecting dust in my hard drive just waiting to be finished. I LOVE it so much and for some reason I can't finish it. I'll have to post it here to see if any of you scrapping girls have any suggestions. I am wanting an angel quote that I had heard a long time ago, and now I can't find it. It is about an angel and a princess I think. So that is really where I am stuck! Any angel quote suggestions?
Well, I am working so better get back to it, just wanted to pop in and say happy Monday to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hey girl,
Just checkin' your blog since we didn't see eachother all weekend. Good to see you had a quiet one and enjoyed the sunshine! We'll have to connect and make another plan for a date swap. Have a great day at work.
Easter dresses are so fun, I really need to get out and shop for easter stuff! Great deal on the laptop too, refunds are always great!
Yay for money back- especially since it was unexpected. We are always at my mom's for Easter so I usually don't worry about getting new duds for the kids- this year we'll be in town, so I better shop soon for that. It IS super early this year. Good seeing you Friday night. Enjoy the calm period in your life right now- that never bothers me either- I crave down time most weeks!
You can't tell us you bought Easter dresses and then not have pictures or links!! :) We must see them! :)
YEAH for the money back on the computer...love that!
glad you had a great weekend! great score for you on getting money back for your computer!!
Post a Comment