2.26.2008

New LO's

Here are a fw new LO's. I am trying to get a few more from 2007 finished up so that I can print one more small batch by fri. for the ScrapbookPrictures sale!

OK - so this first one is really not from '07, but it is the one I had been working on and was stuck. I finally finished it and am happy with it! Love these pics of Gracyn!




This one is to go in Gracyn's album next to a page that I had in the album that people signed as they came to meet her in the hospital. Wanted to put a few pictures of the visitors in there too!

Braelyn had school and then dentist today so we were kind of running around a bit. I slyly told the dentist to talk to Braelyn about sucking her thumb. I really think we need to work on that with her. Might have to make some sort of chart/calendar and then a reward system! Any ideas? I'll take them! Tonight is church pictures. I ended up running to Old navy quick and just got all three girls little navy thermal shirts and then Kyle a blue button down dress shirt and me a sweater and cami. Pretty casual. We just had my Sister-in-law take out family photos before Christmas and we were pretty dressed up, so I decided to do a bit more casual. I hope the girls cooperate more than they did last time!

The girls have been so good lately. Braelyn and Selah have been actually playing together, which is a new thing, and Gracyn seems to be out of her funk. I think coming off of the anti-biotics will be good and just try to stay healthy! Braelyn loves being back at school again - she had about 2 whole weeks off with sickness and snow days.

Bethany - the easter dresses are just from Carter's Outlet - nothing special - that is why I didn't show pics.

Time to make some tacos - you all have a good night!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Good luck kicking the thumb sucking habit, can't help at all with rewards/charts stuff, that stuff never works for us, probably our own fault for not following through.

S Huiz said...

She is an angel- what a sweet LO of Gracyn. Love her smile!

Anonymous said...

Love you LOs. Thanks for the info on printing. May try to take advantage of the sale. A little anxious about it...never printed before!

Anonymous said...

Gracyn is so adorable! Look at all that hair! I'm kinda jealous, my kids were all so bald!!

Tonya

Melissa said...

what a cutie gracyn is! she looks like she is getting so big. great job on the LOs. As always, they are beautiful! :)