RSV test came back positive for Gracyn -she does have it. Her chest x-rays looked good though so that is good - I hope she is on the up swing. The Dr. and the nurse both warned me that it gets worse sometimes before it gets better, but I am hoping I saw the worse at home and that this is the getting better!
Kyle had taken both Selah and Gracyn to their 3:30 Dr. appt and Braelyn was sent for chest X-rays and Selah has a ruptured ear drum andc ear infection. So we are three for three here. Kyle came here to the hospital to get the x-ray and dropped Selah up in my room for a little bit while they did that. He's such a good dad - he's got those girls taken care of I know that!!! Anyway - he called in to work for tomorrow and Fri. off. The bummer is that my mom and his mom are on their warm weather vacations (which is a great time to be gone b/c we are getting hit tonight with an additional 6-12 inches of snow - I'm kind of glad I'm stuck in a hospital room and not on the roads or outside), and with our parents gone it makes things a touch more complicated. Thank you girls for offering up help, but I would NEVER want any of your kids to get sick - this is miserable! Anyway - I am hoping we can get out of here tomorrow afternoon or so and then we can just hide out at home for the weekend!
Thanks for the prayers and concerns so far though girls - you all are great! I'll probably update again tomorrow morning once the Dr. comes in to see Gracyn!
Night
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh Amanda- I didn't gather from the first post that B had it too. Poor little girls! I'm calling Kyle right now to check in on the latest. Keep us posted on your blog so I don't have to bug him too much. Take care of those girlies AND yourself!
Still praying for you guys...get better soon little girls!
ughhh, how awful!! "My" triplets would get RSV every year, and whn I worked at the hospital I saw RSV a lot om my floor, so I know how horrible that can be!!ICK!! Me and Tammy were just saying how we are lucky that none of the nieces/nephews had RSV. UGh. How long are you at the hospital?? I know they (the triplets) would be there for a few days. Is she keeping food down?
Seriously, if you need anything give me a call I can bring you stuff if you need me to.
Hey Manda
I hope your doing alright yet.
I am more than willing to still come over tomorrow or anytime this weekend if you need help with anything...
I have the day free seen as I would have been there anyways :)
I called kyle before I called you tonight and left my cell with him too so if you guys need anything feel free to call.. even if kyle wants to go up to the hospital after lunch if you guys arent home by then to see you and gracyn
keep me updated :)
Love Cassie
Post a Comment