a bird....chirping!!! For some of you that might not be such a big thing, but for me - HUGE! I stopped and listened. It was marvelous! And guess what else? I went to church yesterday morning with no coat on. Again, for many of you that means nothing. But here in Michigan - we don't take these things for granted! Now don't get me wrong, I just heard that we are expected to get another 6 inches of snow possibly this week, but I heard what I heard and that means we are close!!!
How was everyone's weekend? Ours was good. Fri. night we went to dinner with our small group HERE. Good stuff, fun times. On the drive home we went about 15 miles an hour the whole way (about 40-50 miles) - that sucked. The roads were SHEAR ice. We made it safely to the house where we had dessert. Sat. morning we hit the morning cleaning. Like deep cleaning. We ended up touching up some paint, washing baseboards, etc... It was the type of cleaning though that you are done and say "now what did we just do" because you can't tell at all! it does not help that the girls are just making messes all around us. That seems real bad too lately. We can't seem to get thru to them that they need to clean up one thing before pulling out another. Ugh. Endless battle I guess. Anyway - Braelyn had a FUN birthday party with a friend on Sat. and they hit Libby Lu and came back all gussied up! So cute!!! We then headed to my mom's for a birthday party for my nephew Owen who turned 1!!! That was a fun party too! Sunday was church and lunch at mom's like usual! There's our weekend in a nutshell.
Just a normal week I think this week. Don't forget to grab Janet's March Grab Bag - it's super this month! And the Lilypad Blog challenge is good this week - white space!!! Here is my submission for the challenge!

Have a great week everyone!



5 comments:
loved that bd's!! can't wait to go back again. to bad the ride was sucky and sheer ice but we still had good times with chatty kathy in the back (my dh).
very cut lo.......ttyl!
OH HOOOORAY! I love spring! So glad it decided to pop a visit to Michigan! :)
I have never been to Mongolian BBQ- I will definitely have to plan that for a night soon. Cute LO of B- she is a goof! :-) Enjoyed chatting with you on Sunday- I feel like it had been awhile. Now that you are done with your baseboards, can you come to my house next??? I promise I would be able to tell you had done something. :-)
Love Mongolia BBQ!!! SOOOO yummy! I heard the birds chirping too and I smiled! I did find it funny that I noticed such things (b/c in 3 months I won't even hear it anymore), but it DOES mean spring is near!!!!
Heard the birds, too!! Love it!! Friday was bad driving. We were downtown GR - not a good drive. We are also struggling with the picking up after yourself thing. Sometimes it's just not worth until the end of teh night. :)
Post a Comment