
So much fun stuff out there digitally right now! C.D. Muckoski (a big time paper scrapper) has dove into the realm of digital and her goodies are so so cute! I spent a little bit of money at Little Dreamer Designs (luckily they are having a sale!!!). Of course The-Lilypad keeps on putting out super cute stuff, and Shabby Miss Jenn has a bunch of stuff up her sleeve too!!! ;) Right now I have been working on my CD calendar that Janet Phillips put out a week or so ago - I'm about half done with it - it actually goes quickly, but I only do about 1 or 2 months at one sit down.
Life has pretty well just been normal stuff. My mom is gone all week to the Mayo Clinic. She and her sisters are there getting tests done for a study on Pancreatic cancer, since her brother and father both died of that. I spoke with her last night and they are doing good, but there have been some rough patches she said. So far the tests are going okay though. My mom has 2 today and the major test done tomorrow - so keep her in your prayers. Kyle's grandpa with cancer is having good days and bad, so we continue to pray for him and our family as we deal with this. Sometimes I wonder how God isn't depressed really. When you think of all the people out there hurting, it must hurt Him to see it all. And yet, still He is there and still He remains faithful. I feel like my prayer list keeps growing.
House is moving right along. Trimmers are finishing up, our mason is busy at laying the stone on the fireplace and the outdoor posts, and painters start on Mon.! We are still looking at middle of Oct. for the move in date - so it's coming quickly now! I am so way more than excited!!!



4 comments:
WOW, middle of October, that will come so fast! Very exciting!
Great post. Great layouts and tributes. I couldn't help but notice that you did a tribute to your 3 beautiful girls and there certainly isn't room for a 4th?!? :) I'd like to see some pics of the place - it must look totally different than your last post.
I love the LO of your girls. little babies!! October is here before you know it - just a few weeks to move in. How exciting! I have been wondering about your Grandpa... I wasn't sure if it was truly cancer or not. Not good. I hope your mom does okay, too. I can add them to my prayer list as well. see you soon.
Amanda, Hello!!
I am blog stalking tonight and came across yours!! Your kids are absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment