Weekend is well on it's way - in fact - it's almost over. Friday night was a fun night with girlfriends. First I had a home party to go to at a girlfriends house - that was a good time, and then I went to another friends house to scrapbook! The girls stayed overnight at Kyle's parent's house because Kyle was out fishing until late. Sat. morning I was up bright and early to leave for our overnight shopping/scrapping trip. We got to the outlet mall by 11:00am and shopped until about 6:30pm! Then it was to the hotel to settle in, get comfy, and scrap our hearts away! Shopping was great! I NEVER shop on a weekly basis. I'm not the type to go to Target or Kohl's or any mall on a weekly or even monthly basis. I HATE dragging three kids into any store like that, and I am really just not a big shopper. I don't really like to spend money, and when I do I make sure to buy things that are somewhat classic and that I can wear for quite some time. I like to get my money's worth! Anyway - I was quite successful for myself and for Braelyn - who needed the most clothes. I got all the girls' holiday outfits and also two halloween costumes so we are all set for the holidays coming up! I feel really good about that! I did well at Gap Outlet, Banana Republic outlet, Guess, Children's Place, & OshKosh. This morning we are finishing up some scrapping here before check out, and then we are heading back to the outlets to finish up! I need shoes yet - for me and Braelyn!
Here are a few LO's!


This LO is for The-Lilypad challenge tomorrow (Monday) and also for the Digi Dare-ya blog challenge!

OK - we are going to clean up our room, pack up and head out! Hope you all had a fun weekend!
MandaKay



No comments:
Post a Comment