9.30.2008

Happy Birthday Gracyn

My third daughter is one today! So bittersweet! I can't hardly believe that one year ago she was just a tiny little baby, holding her in my arms, all swaddled tight in a hospital blanket. I think this may be my last child too, so that makes it even more bittersweet - I am sure many of you mom's know that feeling. I'll just link you up to my post a year ago today in case you are interested in seeing Gracyn as a baby, and reading the birth story. It's always funny to me how certain things come back to you one year after an event. Playing the morning thru my head. It was a Sunday morning - a perfect day to have a baby! Gracyn came in to our lives fast and furious - not even giving me a chance to get any pain medications in. She has some of the same whim for life now a year later. She is walking with about 6-8 steps at a time! She has the furious part down to a science now - not always fast, but she's usually furious! :) She's so happy, but man can she get mad. I have not known too many 10 month olds that have all out fits like a 2 year old. She will kick and scream and throw herself to the floor when mad! Anyway - we are having our little party for her tonight - I will have to post pics maybe tomorrow!


Here is the last picture I took of my sweetheart!

Happy Birthday Gracyn - we love you!

Gracyn shares a birthday now with Adam and Kristen's little baby girl Priya too - CONGRATULATIONS guys!

Ciao.

5 comments:

Bethany said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Gracyn! Crazy that she's a year already...it sure does fly!

Anonymous said...

OH MY WORD! This is beautiful! :) Happy birthday princess!

Shannon Bieger said...

She's just grown to be such a beautiful little toddler!! LOL as the woman who is not her mother and therefore who does not have to talk her out of the tantrums, I can safely say that I bet seeing her furious is so stinkin' cute!

TheCatLord said...

look at how big she has gotten! i can't believe she is one already!!
Happy Birthday to Gracyn!

Lynette said...

Awww, happy birthday Gracyn!