6.27.2007

As promised:

Here are the pictures from Kyle and Braelyn fishing! They went out on Lake Macatawa and then onto the big Lake Michigan for just a little bit - the fishing boat is pretty small so not meant for big water fishing.





















Here is the perfect post for Braelyn! She is loving it - these pictures were all taken with Braelyn's new Fisher Price Digital Camera and I cleaned them up a bit - but I thought they turned out pretty good for a toy camera! Just glad they didn't take my camera out into the water - so it was either these pics or none!





















Like Father like Daughter! These two couldn't be more alike if they tried. Braelyn got the Detroit Tigers hat the night before while out shopping and it is IDENTICAL to Kyle's!























Here is the pro hard at work! The night before while shopping we got a call from Kyle's parents to stop by their house on the way home - they had a suprise for Braelyn. They said we needed to pick it up before fishing. Kyle's dad had gotten Braelyn a REAL "ugly stick" brand fishing pole all for herself! It is so cool! She got a great tackle bag too that she took all of her snacks and sunscreen and stuff in! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!!!



















Here is a pic of one of the "sheephead" fish they caught. These are not eating fish by any means - but they say they are fun to catch b/c they are pretty big and they put up a pretty big fight for being on inland lakes! Braelyn loved it!



We are finally getting some much needed rain here! It's been a neat day though b/c it rained early this morning and then got pretty sunny here and then now it is raining again - just perfect b/c it's dinner time! Although now that I think about it we are cooking chicken on the grill for chicken sandwiches - oh well. It has been so dry here and the lawns are really dying. This should help! It has been humid too and I hope this rain takes the humidity away when it is done - the forcast for this weekend looks GREAT! Much cooler and less humid! Being pregnant and having 90 degree humid weather really isn't ideal!


Have to do my mom's nails tonight and one other family friend so that will be my night - Kyle will have to put kiddos to bed again - LOL! He's so good at that! I think it is good for him and the girls since they don't see him at all during the day!



Digital NEWS:


Have you seen this sale? Audrey's word art packs are all on sale for $1!!! That is a steal! I LOVE her wordart! I am not good with wordart and making fonts and what not work good together - this takes the work out of it! Fun to highlight them with some digital paint and stuff too! Here is a LO I did with her new kit too that just came out! Everything in the LO by Audrey!





That's it for today! Hope you all had a great Wed. and have a good Thur. too - work for me tomorrow again.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Braelynn is too cute! And looks so grown up. Love the hat. I'll have to show Adam & you know what he'll want for P. Very cool that B got an ugly stick! Adam so wants P to love fishing as well. I'm sure there will be time spent on the boat with those two up at SI. I hope for Adam's sake that she likes it. LOL

Kimberly said...

Very cute pics of Kyle & Braelyn fishing. That camera doesn't take too bad of pictures - I'm quite impressed. Have a great day at work tomorrow and it sounds like we'll see eachother Friday night.

Nina_VK said...

Dude, those pictures turned out pretty dang cute!! Who needs a rebel now...ROFL JK.

K&B look so cute together, how fun is that!! You guys are great parents!

Love your LO, super cool stuff you used. We'll see ya friday night!! Woot wOOT!

Anonymous said...

OMG how cuuuuute!!!!!!!! She looks soooo totally excited to be on that boat!!!!

Bethany said...

The pictures are adorable! What priceless fun for Braelyn with daddy!