6.06.2007

Farmer's Market

Do any of you go to your local farmers market? Maybe you don't have one near you. We have a GREAT farmers market in my opinion! They re-did the area for it in our town with some nice canopies - just good stuff! So on Sat. morning we went with kids and hubby and got just one thing - snow peas. Still fun to walk around and see all the stuff and people! Today I went with the girls because we saw some great big tomato plants for our garden so I went to get one of those and one jalepano plant - we had planted the garden already, but figured we would add to it b/c the plants looked so good - and our original plants were SMALL. I also picked up strawberries and watermelon for this weekend to go with my fruit dip. A few tomatos for tonights BLT's too! Anyway - good stuff - farmer's markets!


This week has been great b/c we have just been home every night. No big things going on - so refreshing. Just playing outside with the girls and decent bedtimes!


Here is one more LO I finished up. I figured I better get her first ultrasound scrapped so that I can start working on the second ultrasound pics! I am amazed that in 12 weeks she went from a tiny little peanut in the image to a full figured baby - such a cute profile pic we got in the latest ultrasound! So - this LO will just explain to my daughter why we had an early ultrsound and what we were thinking at that point!
Hope you are all having a good mid week - anybody pick anything up at the Shabby Shoppe sale???

5 comments:

Nina_VK said...

TOTALLY love our Farmers Market!!!
I was so gonna call you yesterday, but my Grandpa is in from North Carolina this week so we sat and visited with him for a while. Maybe I can meet ya at the playground next week or something. Eva could live at Helder park LOL :)

Super cute LO and what a cute little peanut for sure!! I can't wait to see the next little girl from you and DJ Huiz-T LOL. :)

HOLY smokes, and am still debating what I want to get from SP. I love the colors of the birthday one, but I think I'm gonna go for the other one instead. BUT I need to spend $10 to get the grab bag thing. Decisions, decisions! :)

Bethany said...

Cute LO, Amanda! Crazy that you are scrapping for a THIRD child! :)

We LOVE the Farmer's Market and usually go every Wed. and Sat. Did you see/know that they have kids activities every Wed. at 10:00? Great stuff going on!

I picked up some stuff from SP last night! :) Got the birthday/special dates kit, Special Occasions XL kit, double doodle font and grab bag. May go back for more tonight...what did you pick up??

Lynette said...

Sadly I haven't been down to the Farmers market since they redid it... I definately have to make an effort, I used to always get fresh flowers for the house there, so nice to have fresh flowers! Maybe Saturday I will go get Bailey some for her recital... thanks for the idea! :)

Had to pick up the Occasions kit from SP with three four birthdays this summer I will get PLENTY of use out of it for sure!

Have fun this weekend, supposed to be NICE weather!

TheCatLord said...

i haven't been to a farmers market in our town in years! we do have one, but i've never been inclined to go. i love going to the farmers market at the grove in los angeles. but it's not your average farmers market, it's a bunch of little places to eat-like outdoor restaurants. can't wait to see the layouts you do with the stuff you got from SP's bday bash!

S Huiz said...

Have you been to the farmer's market in Zeeland on Fridays? That one is tiny, tiny, tiny, but the kids and I enjoy going because they have a few crafts and other neat things as well. Just something to do since you don't work on Fridays. After our long bike trip today and now that I know Cobe can make it, we will probably bike there on Fridays to pick out fruits and veggies. I didn't know Nina had relatives in NC until I read her comment- neat! Hope you had fun at the cabin with YOUR friends this weekend! :-) Maybe we can get together before we leave for NC on the 18th and hit the pool???? Call me.