6.17.2007

Monday Morning

Good morning everyone! Hope that you are all ready for the weekend that is set before us! I had a GREAT weekend and am ready to start this busy week myself! We have so much going on and so I know that this week will FLY and we will be back to a fun weekend! Braelyn has swimming lessons Mon. thru Thur. this whole week and next - at a neighbor's house. The lady that is instructing is actually the same lady that taught me YEARS ago. I grew up with a pool so each of my siblings and I took swimming lessons from her back in the day! So my mom will bring her for her first day today since she watches the girls on Mon.! Also this week Mon. thru Thur. Braelyn gets to go to Vacation Bible School at a church nearby! The church is one of the only ones around here that offers it to 3 yr. olds - so we are excited for that! I feel like this is a monumental week due to the fact that up until now in our parenting we have not had any real "obligations" to sports or busyness. Now Braelyn is doing her swimming lessons and things that take some remembering and running! This is where it all begins right moms?!

The weekend was AWESOME! We had so much fun stuff going on. Fri. night as I have mentioned a million times I got to meet Janet! It's funny how you can talk to someone online back and forth many times and click and then you get anxious moments before actually meeting in person! I was a little nervous and excited at the same time. You worry that they might not like you in real life or that you won't click in a normal setting. All worries aside - I picked her up and I think it went great! After picking Janet up I picked up three other friends that scrap to go get pedicures and do dinner. After our fun night it was time to drop Janet off after dropping my friends off and we ended up talking in the car for a good hour! It was so meat to have the one on one time too to chat about life! Thanks for the good talk Janet - you are everything i expected you to be and more! Very genuine and sincere! Guess what??? NO CAMERA!!! GASP!!! We didn't hardly even talk too much digital stuff. I am bummed that I did not get a picture of Janet and I! Come on - she is moving down to Florida now - a good 22 hrs away and I got no pictures - what was I thinking?! Anyway - good stuff!


Sat. was me and the girls all day - little of this and a little of that! shopping, swimming, playing.


Sunday was super busy with the dedication of my nephew and then lunch after that with the family for the dedication and for Father's day. Home for naps at 2:30 and then at 5:00 off to Kyle's parents for supper and lake swimming! I got a workout swimming from our "swimming hole" back to the condo! Whew - great for this pregnant body!!! Braelyn did so good too - swam the whole way with her life jacket!


Enough weekend recap - that is probably SUPER boring to all of you. Oh wait - one more thing - gave my hubby a shutterfly book that I won and made and her LOVED it! Too cool!


Got to scrap one LO Sat. night and finished up another - both for my creative teams.



























Credits Here - This LO was done with Miss hunibuni and Ali Folendore's collab kit at The DigiShoppe - very cute and fun to play with!!! Pictures are of Selah busting a move - not such a good move either! She is so funny to watch dance!


Credits Here - this LO I finished up too this weekend with Audrey Neal's new quickpage she put out. I added a bit to it and gave it my own touches. How fun though that I did the page in about 20 minutes! I am all about that - just preserving those memories - that's the mainn goal here!
OK - I better get going! Again, hope you all have a great week!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

SOunds like you guys had a good time Friday night! Fun Stuff! Have fun with all your running for Bralynn, gotta love committments! And it will only get worse, but fun none the less! Maybe see you tomorow! So looking forward to yummy bakery donuts!

S Huiz said...

Life only gets busier the older they get- but it is fun watching all of the new activities. Had fun hanging out last night and swimming. See you in the a.m. around 8:45 at the bakery.

Kimberly said...

Girl, I think you are absolutely crazy. I don't know how you are able to work, keep house, stay home with the kids, scrap, AND do all that extra curricular stuff. And on top of that, you are going to have 3 kids 3 and under. You are amazing! I hope you have a great week - sounds like you've got a busy one.

Anonymous said...

OMG Enjoy the choas sweets! LOOOOVEING YOUR PAGES!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great LOs Manda! Sounds like a good weekend. Very cool to meet someone like that. Yes, I can't believe you forgot that camera! Too funny! Pedicures are great I have to go get one before SI in two weeks. Can't be on the beach with funky feet. Have a good busy week.