So Amy tagged me and I am a little late at getting to it - but here it is!!!
1. regular or diet soda: Definitely regular pop, and since I am pregnant I try to only drink caffiene free!
2, salt or pepper: SALT - so much worse for you, but I don't use pepper on anything - drives my hubby nuts!!!
3. hot or cold weather: I am a hot weather person - hate Michigan winters - I agree that it is easier to cool down than warm up!!! I do love air conditioning too though!
4. dogs or cats: dog person - and only my dog - LOL. never been a HUGE animal person.
5. dieting or exercise: can I say neither??? I don't diet or exercise - how horrible is that???
6. cooking or doing dishes: Definitely doing dishes - I am not a good cook - although I do it almost every day!
7. sleeping or shopping: sleep - not a huge shopper
8. Red Lobster or Outback Steakhouse: We don't frequent either one of those alot, but I like each for different reasons. Red Lobster for the rolls - although I hate seafood. Outback for the steak.
9. classical or hip hop music: Neither again - I guess I am picky. I listen to christian rock mostly - not a huge music person.
10. dancing or playing sports: I don't dance or play sports.
11. back rub or foot rub: BOTH?!
12. fruits or vegetables: fruits for sure. I do like veggies too, but fresh fruits are the BEST.
13. Grey's Anatomy or House: Don't really watch either although I have seen House a couple times and never have watched Grey's.
14. coffee or tea: I do drink tea - with sugar and honey - only lipton reg. tea - none of the fancy stuff!!!
15. curling up with a good book or a night out on the town: night out on the town!
16. straight or curly hair: straight
17. skirts or shorts: shorts/capris
18. burgers/hotdogs or chinese food: hmmm... I guess burgers and dogs b/c the only chinese food I eat is the sweet and sour chicken with no sweet and sour sauce!!! But man I do like that and the fried rice!
20. sports car or SUV: SUV all the way - need the space and I like feeling higher up! Never been a car person!
OK - peeps - short and sweet! Hope you're having a great week so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
W-W-WWhat---You have never watched Grey's?? I am stunned!!
I think I knew everything else, but that was pretty cool to see all that stuff about you!
have a great day!!
I'm with Nina... can't believe anyone doesn't watch Grey's... good stuff! Interesting facts, I agree with lot's of it (sports/dancing, Red Lobster/Outback and more!)
I don't watch Grey's either. I watched it the first season, but never since. Still have a showing tonight???? Good luck!
Post a Comment