7.10.2007

Audrey Neal LO

Just hopping on quick to show off a LO I just finished up with some of Audrey Neal's new stuff!!! Not only is this some of my favorite stuff of hers to date, but it is all on sale for $1.00. Seriously - a BUCK - how can you pass that up?! This LO was done using the quickpage from the Mediterranean Holiday papers/pack - it was just perfect for my photos! You can find Audrey's store HERE.

The pictures are of a little robin sitting in our yard that Braelyn was enamored by! She is always saying she wants to hold the birds in our yard and the ducks and what not. Well - here she got as close to a wild bird as she will probably ever get. I had to keep telling her not to touch it - LOL! I am thinking he was just starting to learn to fly and had not quite gotten a hang of it! There he sat - starring back at her! Fun stuff!

My day has been good. I cleaned this morning and the girls played nicely. Then we had lunch and the girls took naps and I scrapped. I did this LO and one more that I can share tomorrow!!! Tonight we are having chicken on the grill and then I go at 8:00 to get my hair done. It needs it BAD!!! Highlights and cut - I am thinking bangs of some sort - we will see.

Have a great day everyone! TTYS.

3 comments:

S Huiz said...

Cute LO- neat experience to get that close to a bird. My parents had a nest at the lake house while we were there with 3 baby birds in it and the kids got to watch all week- it was right on the dock. They loved watching the birds too. Glad you had a good day back at home!

Lynette said...

Wow, she sure is close! Great pics and love the layout!

Anonymous said...

That LO is adorable Manda. I can't believe the robin let her get that close. Awesome photos! Can't wait to see the new haircut. Can't remember the last time you had bangs.