So the swingset is built!!! I have to get pictures of it! We were given an older swingset by my cousin b/c his kids were done with it. It was in rough shape, but had all the parts. Kyle and I got some new wood for it and kind of re-built it yet. We did some re-vamping and Kyle still has to build a ramp, but it is functional!!! The girls love it - they were playing on it the whole night!
Here is a new LO from me - mostly Lilypad goods from all the fabulous stuff they just came out with! The pictures are all ones that Braelyn took with her new Fisher Price Digital Camera. I barely even fixed the pictures up - just did a fun little page of what her world looks like! What a fun concept to see thru the eyes of a 3 yr. old!
Here are the credits.

Well, I better start working here - I had a great night last night with some friends - good conversation - and the kids stayed overnight at in-laws since MaryJo watches them anyway on Thur.! Kyle want out fishing with a guy from work so I was without a sitter and the girls were getting together and I didn't want to miss! Mother-in-law to the rescue! I count my blessings each and every day for great parents/grandparents for my kids and I! So it was like Heaven waking up this morning with no kids screaming and asking for cereal - a nice little break! Kyle even stayed in bed a bit longer because it was so quiet! I miss them though already - can't wait to pick them up after work!
Have a great day everyone!



4 comments:
How great to have a day to yourself & an evening! Good way to rejuvenate yourself. Love the pics that Braelynn took with her camera. Too Cute!!
What a great idea for a layout- B is quite the photographer!!!! So happy for you that you are so healthy. Must be nice to have good pregnancies- I guess you need to since you plan on a few more! :-) Aren't we lucky to have MJ and Jim as in-laws???? They are the best! So helpful! Have a good day at work!
I commented on that layout at the Lilypad, love it! Love those beaded staples too, I was waiting ot see them in use and love them even more now! Glad you had a good time last night, it's always a refreshing moment to wake up with no requirements of your time (for a minute at least!)
Manda, that LO is ADORABLE!!! B is a pretty darn good photographer!! Totally love that!!
Sounds like you had a good time!! Thats great girl! Hopefully you got some scrapping done too. ;)
See ya later chica!
Post a Comment