7.25.2007

My news!!!

So did anyone see this yet this morning??? I am still in shock about making the actual Lilypad team. I think like 40 gals tried out (only available to those already on one of the designers team, otherwise I am sure like 400 would have tried out!), and somehow someway I got chosen as one. Have no clue how b/c seriously these other gals are like UBER talented! I personally like my LO's for me and my family, but I don't necessarily think they are THE best out there by any means. Maybe I am partly excited b/c they chose someone who really scraps to preserve memories. Not that the others don't b/c they wouldn't do this if they didn't, but I know how important it is to have books upon books for my kids. From the first to the last. I don't think I have done any less for Selah as I have for Braelyn scrapping wise. And with this babe in my tummy - well she already has 3 LO's done and I have started her Baby Daze album that I have done for each child! Anyway - I am SOOO excited and honored to be a part of this team. I will get to play with EVERY single product at the Lilypad - which, come on now, that is a DREAM gig! The designers there are just AMAZING! Thanks for the opportunity gals!

So that was my excitement form last Fri. already - Kyle was actually proud of me and he doesn't even understand why it is such a big deal! :)

No pics of fair last night b/c although I took my camera, I found out the battery was dead. Ugh. Totally bummed, and yet we had a good time with friends and family just enjoying our time! Braelyn LOVED the little rides and the animals.

That's my day today - heading out to pick the kiddos back up, put them down for naps after lunch and then maybe I will scrap a page again - I have so much inspiration now! I have also been reading for 1/2 hr each day minimum since I have so many books to read all the sudden! I am sure I might clean something and then make dinner and packing camper tonight!

Toodaloos!

12 comments:

Bethany said...

AWESOME Manda! What great news! Congrats, congrats, congrats! I totally understand how awesome this is (even if your hubby doesn't:)). Enjoy playing with ALL the products!!

Kimberly said...

I'm probably like Kyle in that I don't get why it is so awesome, but I guess I kinda get that it would be cool for some very talented people to think that you are also SUPER talented. CONGRATS! And of course I am sure that it helps to have amazingly cute kiddos to scrap!

Lynette said...

YAY for you! I'm soooo jealous! I was partly right on my guess at least... I was guessing Natalie's team b/c of the ribbon! Have fun camping, hope the weather is good for you!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS GIRL! I don't know how you do it...I surely can't keep up with you.

Melissa said...

Congrats to you!!! that is great!! don't sell yourself short, you are very talented and others think so too!!!

Anonymous said...

That's awesome Manda. That's a dream CT to be on. Congratulations! And you sell yourself short. Your LOs have been awesome. Lovin' the more freestyle look you've been doing lately. And I bet the baby daze albums seem like a breeze compared to the one you did for Braelyn since that was your first digi-scrapping stuff. Bummer about the camera for the fair. At least now you know though before you pack it for camping. Have fun.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Amanda! And you are so talented at digiscrappin'!! I wish I had the determination to get all those books done for my little girl. Very jealous! LOL Guys don't always get it though. :) I am very proud of you especially because it is something that you value so much.

S Huiz said...

Congratulations!! I guess I don't really "get" it either, but I can tell from the excitement of your post that it must be a huge accomplishment. Way to go- anyone and everyone can tell that YOU are UBER talented as well!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You are such a top talented scrapper Mandy! No wonder you got picked! Plus Amy-kins is the sweeeeetest and most talented designers out there! Who would not want to be on that team! MAN OH MAN!!!!!!!! :)

Nina_VK said...

YAY, I was crazy excited when you told me!! How cool Girl, you totally deserve it!!! BIG CONGRATS from me to you!! :)

TheCatLord said...

congratulations manda! that is a really sweet gig!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Manda!! That is awesome! Count me jealous!! ;)

love, me <><