
Both of these LO's have been added into my galleries (link to the side of blog).
I have also started working on Braelyn's ABC album and I am LOVING how it is turning out. I have not gotten any of them into a gallery yet, but here are the four I got done so far.
I am using Janet Phillips ABC album template and doing it all with Shabby Miss Jenn Designs goodies. I love that I can use all different kits from her and yet the pages all kind of coordinate! I have so far been able to use one of Amy's Felties on every LO too - not sure if she will have enough for me to get all the way to Z though - LOL! Might have to put in some special requests to her for what I need! Have you seen all the new fabulous stuff put up at The-Lilypad too??? WOW - these girls never cease to amaze me! They have a FUN new collab that I NEED to do a LO with - so fun for birthdays or any celebration!
I am about falling asleep here now trying to finish this post - that is what I get for trying to do this at night. Busy day tomorrow for me of a Dr. appt. and then a park play date with the school group that Braelyn went to school with last fall. Should be fun to see everyone again!
I will leave you with just a few of my favorite pics from camping this weekend - we had a very good time - went a little better than our first trip a few weeks ago!
Seriously now - I am off to bed - wow - I cannot keep my eyes open any longer!
Have a great Tue. everyone!








7 comments:
LOVE the lo's Manda!!! Super duper cute! The abc album is coming along great!! I should get janet's template just so my album gets done. :)
Adorable pics too! A and B look like they are great friends!!!
Cute LO's! Those girls are too cute playing together! Looks like fun!
I love the ABC book- what a great idea!
Great LO's, Manda!
I too love the ABC album. That is way too cool.
Looks like you've had lots of fun with the good old motor home. :)
Kylie keeps asking to go camping, so we may have to work something out to use it when you aren't.
I love the LOs!!!! I am especially loving the ABC album. i may need to do that for my girlies too!
OMG I totally love all your pages and am droooling at the corn one! CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Ditto on all the comments. Glad to hear camping went better this time since you love it so much! Those girls are just too cute together.
Post a Comment