So I have some more news that is SOOOOO exciting to me. If you are a reader of my blog and are NOT into digital scrapping - this will mean NOTHING to you. (although I do have a few LO's to show off!)
The-Lilypad has their own
BLOG!!! You can only imagine how cool this blog will be. So the first blog challenge is posted today and it ROCKS. The challenge is to scrap a LO with the colors of the Lilypad store (black, pink, and green). How easy is that. And to make it even easier the FABULOUS designers have made a
BUNCH of paper and element packs at a super low rate ($1-$2)!!! These products are amazing and the colors are super fun! I have been amazed by the LO's created by the creative teams and we are going to flood the galleries to show you all the fabulous goodies! So play along and lets see what other GREAT LO's you girls can do! I think the blog will be a ton of fun so check it out!
And now - here are my LO's!


I had a lot of fun playing with these goodies. This last LO is done with a new little kit by a new designer coming to The-Lilypad Sept. 1 - very exciting.
Work today and Dr. appt. tomorrow - and a pretty slow laid back week! I am going to move the girls into Braelyn's room this week and then start painting! House is coming off the market this week due to some stuff that happened in the neighborhood this weekend - making it even harder to sell the house right now.
Hope you all have a great week and I can't wait to see you ALL participating in the new fun challange at The-Lilypad - come on now - great prizes available!
8 comments:
OH MY WORD!! Such cute lo's!! I saw one in the newsletter this morning...so cute and such cute stuff!!!
Let me know if you need some help painting. I'm not the best, but I try hard. LOL
Have a great week!!
I can still appreciate your talent even though I am not a digi-scrapper. Great LO's- the eyelashes ROCK! Yikes on the scary stuff in the neighborhood. I wouldn't think that would effect your house sale too much since the general public wouldn't really know about things like that. Not typical at all of your hood. Have a great low-key week- sounds like ours- we need to relax! Of course Sadie never got up this morning, so I was counting my blessings. Finally at 9:45 I went in and felt her and she was BURNING UP!!!! I should have known she wouldn't just sleep in that late. I gave her motrin and she is feeling somewhat better. I guess today will be an at-home day for sure.
fabulous layouts manda!! you have such a cool job :) !
K< totally didn't hear about the news in your subdivision--until now....WOW!
Yeah... that ghetto subdivision of yours over there... ha ha ha! Just kidding, Hunters Creek is so not that way, sorry that this may hurt your house selling ability.
Your layouts ROCK! They are both amazing! I think those are two of my fav's of yours! I picked up a few things this morning before I even saw this... so I can't blame you this time. :)
HOpe your dr appt goes well... have a great week!
Hey Girl,
Don't you feel safe living in our little sub now...what the heck? I was thinking the same thing about the selling of houses...bummer. I don't mind at all that you are staying around :) I like it that we have gotten to know eachother so much better.
P.S First post to your blog to...I'm so proud :)
Oh I totally forgot to tell you that your LO's are awesome. I could totally do this challenge!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Beautiful new LOs! Why oh why do you have to be such an enabler? :) What the world about the knife fight? So crazy!
Post a Comment