8.12.2007

Some pictures of the weekend...

Thought I would post a few pics from the weekend. Zoo/pool day with Kyle's whole family.




Besides it being a HOT day - we had a good time at the zoo. A Tiger, a bear, little 3 month old pygmy goats, billy goats, monkeys, mountain lion, snow leopard (which was beautiful!), sting rays, sharks, and many more animals. I believe we got home at about 1:30 for the kids to nap good and then we met up with the family again at my sister-in-law's soon to be neighborhood pool and pavilion. It was great fun swimming with everyone and had a good dinner too.




After the pool is was time to come home, do baths, get kiddos in bed by 8:30 and then Kyle and I sat outside by a fire for a while - just talking and hanging out - it is so nice to do that with him. He LOVES sitting by a fire and we usually have good talks while out there!

I will be back to post tomorrow with some LO's and fun stuff - stay tuned!!!

3 comments:

Nina_VK said...

CUte pictures Manda!! I was thinking about you guys that day. We went to the zoo last friday for the free day at the zoo thing and we were ROASTING! I was praying you guys brought a lot of water!

S Huiz said...

Great pictures- I want to see the one of Sadie doing "swivel hips". Had fun with you guys this weekend- hope you feel great this week. I am sure we'll hit the pool almost everyday if you want to join us at all.

Lynette said...

Looks like a fun and very busy day on Saturday! Looks like the girls had fun though! Your gonna make me want to buy something tomorow aren't ya? I CANT look! (But we know I will...)