8.10.2007

Photo Action

Check out this photo - a before and an after! This is now my FAVORITE photo that I have ever taken - and mainly b/c of what the action did to it. Although I must admit - my heart fills with joy when I see my little three year old playing and praying!






Before: After:
























This action is by Lauren Barden at The-Lilypad, and it is the sepia action in THIS pack!

Here is the LO I did with it!


That's all for tonight folks. I have a big long day tomorrow of breakfast, zoo, home for kiddos naps, and then the beach for dinner and swimming(?) with Kyle's whole family. It is going to be 90 degrees too - so hopefully I will figure out how to stay cool! Selah and Braelyn are going to love the zoo though! Hope you all have a great weekend!
I will have a few more great LO's to share come Monday morning!!!

5 comments:

Janet said...

LOVE the photo AND the LO! Great work, Manda! And isn't it sweet to see the little seeds of faith sprouting? I love it!

Lynette said...

I just commented on your layout at the Lilypad... but good to see the before and after. I have those actions and use them ALL THE TIME! (This was good, I didn't feel like I just HAD to go buy something new, cuz I already had it) ;)

S Huiz said...

Love the LO- very sweet picture and a great LO design!!!

Anonymous said...

Love what that action did to the picture. How beautiful & precious!

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!