
Here is a LO I did for the blog challenge at The-Lilypad. The challenge is to use Amy Martin's new Rubber Band shapes in a LO - how EASY is that - I mean these rubber band shapes are great and easy to use! It was great to do a boy LO too. My brother-in-law sent this picture by email along with the story of how my nephew got the big ole bruiser and needed stitches. Used Natalie's new Denim and Dirt kit - her first full kit too - seriously - she better do more!

Went to the fair tonight - so fun! I got a few pics I can share!


The classic Dumbo ride. Selah's first fair ride ever!!! She liked it! Braelyn was a good big sister on the ride!
Kyle and the girls on the ferris wheel. I was going to go in one "car" with Selah and Kyle in one with Braelyn until we got to the stairs to get on and the guy said I could not go on b/c of pregnancy. I was a little bummed. Kyle just took both girls - again - they LOVED it!
Me and Selah on the Carousel - the one ride I got to go on!
The girls each got 5 free tickets from their summer reading program and each ride was only one ticket so they each got to go on 5 rides - which was plenty for them and for mom and dad! They did the dumbo ride, the ferris wheel, circus train ride, carousal, and fun house. We got cotton candy and popcorn as dessert. Dinner was a hot dog for the girls, pizza for Kyle and I, and fries for us all! Yummy! It was a fun family night!
OK - it's late - I am going to bed. Kyle went to bed about 1/2 hr. ago and we RARELY go to bed at different times, but I had LO's to post and a blog post to get done!!! Work again tomorrow.
Have a great Wed. everyone!



7 comments:
Oh, I hope the weather cooperates for us today so we can go enjoy the fair. Hopefully, I'm meeting my mom & SIL there around 330-4pm. And then the dads will catch up after work. My mom likes to buy the kids their bracelets. The only down fall is that it's kids day. Ugh! I can't wait to go on the super slide with Presley. Yes, I'm a nerd! TTFN
Looks like from the background in your pics that it wasn't very crowded? Must have been a great time to go. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the LO of Selah sneaking cantaloupe- what a cutie! She is adorable! Glad you guys had fun last night. I didn't realize that every ride was only going to be 1 ticket. Good deal!
SUPER DUPER cute LO's girl! The one of Corbin kinda makes me laugh, poor little buddy!!
Looks like you guys had a great time at the fair! I don't think we're gonna make it there--we never go, LOL, but it looks like a fun time. Fun little family night before Kyle leaves too. :) Call if you need anything!!
love the layouts manda! i'm glad you got to go to he fair with your family!
Lovin' those layouts! Very fun stuff! Thanks for the heads up on SMJ, gotta check that out! Looks like you had fun at the fair, glad you took so many pics to share!
Great layouts, Amanda! And super cute pics of the fair last night - looks like you guys had tons of fun! Off to leave you some more love on the LOs...
Love the LO with my 'manly' Corbin and his first stitches...what a bud! I'll have to get a copy of that one for my album. Praying for a smooth couple of days for you.
Post a Comment