8.29.2007

On the Catwalk...

yeah on the catwalk, yeah I do my little turn on the catwalk! Sorry - just had to sing that classic 80's song. I know I know - two posts in one night - don't forget the one right below this, but I had to share this! I just made my debut on the THE CATWALK. The fashionistas at Scrapinstyletv.com pick their favorite LO's each week. Well, my house for sale LO got chosen by Kayla (cool name!). I am SHOCKED. That LO was by NO means a favorite of mine so to see someone - a great scrapping someone pick it - is just amazing to me. I know you don't read my blog Kayla - but THANKS! That just made my night!

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Congrats, Manda! That's so cool! BTW...Kayla is a cute name for baby girl #3...LOL!

Nina_VK said...

YAY congrats Manda!! I LOVED That LO! THe journaling was awesome!!