9.18.2007

A better day

Today is a better day. The contractions have stopped and now I am certain I will be pregnant for another 2 weeks -LOL. Not sure if that is good or bad. I am still really uncomfortable - have a horrible pain all the way around my chest region (well just under my chest) like I have bruised ribs and a sore back up there. I don't sleep well, and all the good last month of pregnancy stuff. Plus now we are packed and ready so that makes things all the more exciting. I just HATE the unknown, but I trust that God will bring little "*^*^%*#" into the world in His perfect time!


Here is a picture of the letters that I made for Selah's name. It was super easy - I just traced the letters on the paper, but the paper out, used some ModPodge to seal the paper and sanded the edges a bit for some distressing. Whaaalaaa - all done. I did obviously doll them up with ribbon and other goodies too. So fun. I have close ups of each letter if you want to see those, just leave me a comment here and I will post each letter individually.
OK - time to work on my bible study work while Braelyn is still in school. We are getting in the 80's again today so I am sure we will play outside for a while after lunch! Have a great day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda those letters are beautiful! I am so jealous! YOu have been so busy lately. YOu need to slow down! LOL Glad Kyle made it to the appt whether not is was false or real. :) Keep us posted. You sound like you're all ready to go. If it makes you feel any better my cousin just had her baby last weekend with a October due date. So maybe you'll be a little early too. Fingers crossed!

Kimberly said...

I'm glad you are having a better day today. Hopefully it is smooth sailing for a little bit longer.

Those letters are way too cute, too! I'm startin' to get a little jealous about the creative thing. :)

Shawn said...

Good to hear things are going better although you still sound awfully uncomfortable. I guess it's all relative when compared to major contractions and back labor yesterday. LOVE the letters though. So creative. And did I hear Kimberly say she wants to be crafty? :)

Lynette said...

Those letters are beautiful! Love all the additional little things you added! Hopefully you are feeling better soon... it's so unfortunate that we feel so bad in the end of pregnancy, but it's God preparing us for how we will feel afterwards (and sleep, or not sleep more likely)!

S Huiz said...

Love the letters! Hold off until next week at least with the baby so you can enjoy all the fun stuff planned Thurs. night on thru the weekend. :-) Plus, your present hasn't arrived that I ordered yet! Haha You are quite the tease with the name- does it even really have 8 letters? That throws out the one I had come to believe was the name!! AGGGHHHHH!!!! Don't forget- I kept Selah's a secret!!!! Just email me later with this one's name. Just between me and you. :-)

Bethany said...

Um, yes, of course I want to see each letter up close! :) They turned out great! Hope you girls got some park time in today - it was so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

HOW ADORABLE are those letters!!!! How SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!! OMG! Hoping you get some sleep! I never liked the end of pregnancy....just anticipated seeing the baby! :) Muah!