9.20.2007

Let the fun begin

First and foremost - THANK YOU ALL for the kind words of encouragement. I have gotten over the whole issue from yesterday. I did cry for a good 2 hours almost, but thanks to Kyle, Beth, and all your comments I made it thru the afternoon. Kyle had a talk with Selah before dinner and made her apologize and told her that is uncalled for. She apologized so sweetly to me. He then offered that I stay home while he went with the girls to his grandma's house b/c it was her 87th birthday! I took him up on that since I was going to head to Mindy's house around 8:00 for scrapping. The time in the house by myself for an hour was divine. I did a little quick clean and then hopped in the shower for a nice peaceful shower. Did a little face mask, put on my PJ's and headed to Mindy's. We had a good night of chatting and scrapping with some apple crisp and chips and dip! So, I have overcome once again and it is all looking up from here on out!

Tonight after work Kyle and I will go directly to a dinner banquet with my sister and her husband and a neighbor couple! Should be a nice adult night with a comedian - who can't use a good laugh - right? Tomorrow is school for Braelyn and then cleaning up the house for our small group to come at 6:30. Good food, good fun! Sat. morning I finally get my hair done - man oh man does it need it - I have about 2 inches of dark roots. I think I will have her put lowlights in along with the highlights to hide the growth a little longer! But at least I should have new fresh hair for the baby coming and all the pictures! 20 months ago I had short dark dark hair - so crazy that 20 months ago I was in the hopital having Selah and Braelyn was then 20 months old! Sat. night the PBR event in G.R. - again - adults. So I will get my fair share of adult time this weekend - which will be good b/c it may be a while before we get that again with a new nursing baby!

So - again thanks for the encouragement - I really appreciate you gals and I know I am not alone. Sorry I post those types of posts even, but hey - this is my everyday life blog right! We don't all have perfect days and that is okay - I do believe that God makes us stronger thru them - just not sure how yet. I must admit I don't have Him anywhere close to figured out! I just know He is amazing and He works in amazing ways. Ironically Selena was emailing me to see how I am doing right around the time my poop incident was happening - I truly believe God put me on her heart and that is why she emailed me - and she is sitting there with no hubby and two kids for a whole week - what is she thinking thinking of me - LOL! I have a song that keeps popping into my head that is by a christian artist and it is about taking the rain if it makes me praise God more, etc.. - I have been looking for it on google and when I find it I will post it b/c it is sooo good. If any of you know which one I am talking about please do tell!
ETA - It is the song "Bring the Rain" by Mercy Me - Thanks Amy! I am trying to have the YouTube Video play on the blog.

So I will probably not check back in here this weekend - until maybe Sunday. Big shout out to Janet Phillips and her ventures of SOY (Scrapbooker of the Year) out in Las Vegas this weekend - GOOD LUCK!

3 comments:

Amy Kleinheksel said...

Hey girl
I think that it is "Bring the rain" by Mercy Me. See you tonight!! Can't wait for an evening out us Adults!!

S Huiz said...

Have fun tonight! Glad you got some alone time. LOVE that alone time when I am home by myself- nothing beats it! See you Saturday.

Lynette said...

I didn't catch your earlier post (from yesterday) until just now! Glad you are feeling a little better, and know that WE ALL have those moments that make us cringe later, even those who don't admit it have them!! Sorry you had to go through all of that, can't say i've been there, but I'm sure it isn't fun and I'm sure I would be right along with you swearing and crying (sobbing)!!!