2.13.2008

Freebie

Here is the last freebie by SMJ at Shutterfly blog!

Here is what I did with it!



Half day of work today and just good 'ole meatloaf dinner tonight - nothing big. Kyle's parents are coming to see the girls tonight (and us I hope too!). They are back from vacation and I think they just miss the girls that much! No big stuff for V-day tomorrow - hubby and I don't really give eachother anything. Hope you all have a great day!

7 comments:

Lynette said...

Love the dark colors for this layout! Enjoy your valentines day!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous LO Manda. The colors couldn't be more perfect.

Nina_VK said...

super duper adorable manda!!
Happy Valentine's day!

Anonymous said...

Amanda-
A friend mentioned that she ran across your blog and that the girls were all sick. I am so glad to hear they are healthy again! It seems like sickness is everywhere right now.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Bethany Leeuw

Cassondra Wolters said...

Hey Manda!

The 10 things we love about you booklet is so cute... I love it..

I showed the girls at work last night they were impressed :) they thought it was adorible.


Anyways hope you guys have a great weekend

I will see you wed morning again

Anonymous said...

awesome LO!! can't believe Grandpa is still doing all that. very cool. great hair by the way... I need to cut mine off, too. At least into a cute style.

skylark knits said...

LOVE this page, Manda! :)