2.18.2008

Long post ahead

So, it's been a while! It's been such a long weekend!!! Lots of big stuff going on! Valentines Day was good around here. We were all back on the mend from the sicknesses and I suprised Kyle out by his job and we did lunch. I worked that day, and our jobs right now are fairly close to eachother. Anyway - it was an awesome lunch and he was so suprised. I had his co-worker call him the day before and schedule a lunch meeting with him so when I showed up he was suprised! I think we should do lunches more often - something kind of cool about it and we already had a babysitter! The girls liked Valentines Day too - we had pink pillsbury cinnamon rolls for breakfast and they each got a heart ring pop from Dad. We had dinner at my parents that night b/c they had just gotten back from their vacation and missed us all. So we had pizza supper. Kyle and I ran (without the kids) to Sam's club, Best Buy, and Target! We got an elliptical machine and a new laptop. Gotta love tax return time!

Kyle and I are going to try to work out more. We are going to do a little competition so to speak. take our measurements, weight, etc.. and then workout together. We have had a bowflex for at least 2 years and maybe used it a dozen times so far. One day we want to have a work-out room so we are slowly building our equipment!

The laptop you ask??? A new Sony Vaio. it is white and is 2GB, Pentium processor, 2ooGB hard drive, etc.... I like it alot!!! It is quicker than my ancient Sony and SOOOOO much quieter! I also got a new Wacom Bamboo Fun tablet. So many things to play with right now! I swear it is taking me forever to get it all set up the way I want it all! I'm almost there though!

Tonight we spent the night setting up the elliptical machine - what a PAIN. Kyle and I don't work that great in situations like that - LOL! We still have another night to set up a recumbant bike that fits in a box - UGH.

I have a new niece! Emma Jo! My sister Kimmy had her third little baby girl! So now i am an aunt to 16 babies. We have one more on the way - which will make 17 (16 living, Baby Jacob went up to be with Jesus). Emma is a complete cutie at 5 lbs. 12 oz.!

I have about 3 LO's half finished, I hope to work on them in the next two days. I got all my LO's from Scrapbook Pictures in the mail the other day!!! All 121 of them! Now I need to organize them and get them in each kids book! They turned out fabulous as always! Strongly suggest you take advantage of their special this month if you have any LO's to print!

Well, I am signing out again. Oh yeah - don't forget to do the Lilypad Blog challenge this week - I'm hosting!

6 comments:

Bethany said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling better over there! Yeah for a new laptop - isn't it great?!?! Congrats on being an auntie again...I only have 2 nieces! :)

Shari said...

I will have to try ScrapbookPictures.com. I have not used them before and I have quite a few layouts that I need to get printed right now!

TheCatLord said...

it's good to hear that everyone is recovering from being sick. congratulations on your new computer and workout equipment!!

S Huiz said...

Wow! You have a ton of nieces and nephews!!!! The pictures of Emma are just adorable. I am glad she is doing much better. I can hear you and Kyle putting together that piece of equipment now- would sound like me and R trying to do that together. haha Congrats on the new laptop. We are going to get another one too- the kids HOG this one playing Webkins so I am going to get my own. You'll have to give me some advice. Enjoy your SNOW DAY once again!!!!!!

Lynette said...

Yeah for a new lap top and eliptical! Matt and I were competing to to loose weight, but he gave up... no fun at all!

Anonymous said...

good for you with the exercise equipment. Adam & I were just talking about that for after this baby. I'd be happy with just a treadmill at this point. I have one of those Gazelle machines already. (similar in some ways to an elliptical)
Yay! for the new baby.