I'm kind of looking forward to a normal week! Things are going great here - everyone is feeling great again! I take our health for granted so often - not anymore! I had a great day back at work yesterday and Kyle stayed home with the girls b/c my mom is still on vacation! Wed. I'll work my half day again and Thur. all day. Kyle will work a normal week again too - even though yesterday was off. I have some salon tonight and Sat. here at home for family. Other than that - not much going on. Braelyn is off to school this morning and I have just a few minutes to sit and blog. I got a new Wacom tablet this past weekend - had some BestBuy dollars. Haven't even loaded it on the computer yet. I have never used one of these so I am not sure I will load it onto this computer. I am probably getting a new Sony laptop in the next week or so, so I may just wait and load it onto there! I am most looking forward to being able to write in my own handwriting on my LO's - even though my handwriting SUCKS!!! Still think it would be neat for my kids to read my handwriting to them!
Here are a few new LO's again!

This LO is done using Shabby Miss Jenn Designs new Shabbyful kit! Love the colors and papers in this kit!

And this LO was done for this weeks Lilypad Blog Challange!
OK - we'll hopefully check back in this week later - have a good one everyone!



3 comments:
You are getting a NEW Sony...how did this come about since this weekend? That is so AWESOME!! Let me know if you need the CS2 disc? Have a great "normal" week :) Had a ton of fun this past weekend, we so need to do it again soon!!
Don't you just appreciate healthy kids so much more when you've experience not so healthy kids! I jsut can't wait for E to be healthy again! Yay for the new Wacom, let me know what you think. I can't seem to write good on mine, but I don't have the bamboo either!
great lo's. didn't realize how sick your family had been. not fun! so happy everyone is feeling well again. we're keeping our fingers crossed that, that stuff doesn't come our way.
Post a Comment