2.05.2008

Some Freebies!!!




Have you seen THIS blog??? It's Jacque's birthday and that is a bonus for you and I!!! For today only Jacque is hosting a sale on some of her goodies over at The-Lilypad!!! And on her blog she is giving away a GREAT freebie! This is the LO I did with some of it! This was Selah having her cake on her birthday at Great Wolf Lodge!


Another great freebie is over HERE!!! Miss Shabbilicious Jenn has partnered up with Shutterfly to offer up some goodies this week - so keep checking in all week! I am definitely gonna whip up this card for my hubby for Valentines!


And since I am on - I will try to grab a pic of my new hair cut - I promised you a long time ago!!!


Dual purpose photo (not the best quality due to lighting in the church) baptism and hair shot! So basically it is just short in the back and gradually gets longer towards the front with short layers up at the top crown area! So much easier to do, although I feel I may need a trim already!!! May be calling you Mindy!!! My color has lasted quite some time too - probably has been 2 -3 months already - and it actually still looks pretty good - it is pretty close to my natural color right now so I am liking that I don't get major roots! Kyle would love it blonde though I think!

The girls are all a little sick right now - all nasty coughs! Tomorrow is Gracyn's Dr. appt. so we will make sure then, that it is just colds and that they will get over them! Can't wait to find out what Gracyn weighs again too! Love having a little chunker finally!!!

Have a great day and go snag those freebies before they are done!

3 comments:

skylark knits said...

LOVE your hair!!! Thanks for posting a pic. :)

And thanks for the link to Jacque's freebie. I don't think I have visited her blog before.

Hope you have a great night!

S Huiz said...

I thought Sadie just had a cough and cold too....until we took her in today. She has a viral infection in her lungs. Yuck! And an ear infection. She had to go have x-rays at the hospital to find out what was in her lungs. Hope your girls are fine! Thanks for posting a baptism picture- would have loved to have been there.

Anonymous said...

OH how sweet is that baptism photo! Adooorable girl! Yes your hair is always so stunning! :)

xoxox