8.20.2009

Beach Pictures

I have more beach pictures! We had a great night last night at the beach while the guys fished (they didn’t have such a great night of fishing, however.) MaryJo had one wish this week and that was to get a few pictures of all of her grandkids lined up on the beach in front of the ocean! We got some great ones!

113

113 B & W

128 Color & BW

128

My girls were little models as well! Love when they decide to be photogenic!

214

194

211

And we did some impromptu family photos as well – not what I was hoping for as far as what we would wear, but they are going to have to do!

094

We’ve seen some interesting creatures on the beach this week!

015

037

Misc. pictures!

009

054

075

The kiddos are there in the middle playing in a low spot caused by low tide! These kids all play SO great together – it really amazes me. Cobe is the oldest at 9 and there are 9 total grandkids and Gracyn is the youngest at almost 2! So fun!

072

273

Beautiful Sunset last night too!

277

There is the last few days summed up in pics! Going out tonight with no kids so that will be nice! We will pack up tomorrow and head home somtime tomorrow so that we have a nice big Sunday to get back into routine at home! I can’t believe that once we get home it is going to be last minute school preparation, meetings for both Braelyn and Selah’s school, a birthday party for my niece, and back to work for Kyle and I – and it’s guaranteed to be busy this week with all that! I get to go to a woman’s live simulcast event by Beth Moore next weekend with my mom and some sisters and friends so I am looking forward to that as well!

Ciao!

Amanda

No comments: