8.13.2009

Finally Here

We’re finally here in North Carolina! We are staying at my sister-in-law’s parents house on Lake Gaston – such a nice place and area! We got down here in 12 1/2 hrs – driving thru the night with only 16 total minutes of stop time – we’re pretty proud of that! The girls were GREAT! Our first day has been adventurous already! The guys slept for a bit this morning while we played by the lake and also at the neighbor’s house – in her salt water pool! She was nice enough to invite everyone over and it was a great little get together! We came back here after lunch and Gracyn went down for her nap while we played again on the lake! Cobe, Brooks, Kyle, Ryan, Sarah, and I all took turns jumping off of the boat house!

Jumping Blog

We also all took a go at skiing!

Skiing Blog copy

And here are a few miscellaneous photos from today!

010

074

112

113

IMG_7629

IMG_7637

IMG_7626

119

047

037

030

Am I overwhelming you all with the facebook updates and the blog updates of the vacation? I hope not, because it’s only just begun! ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You are not boring or bothering us with all the updates. It's great to see your families have a great time together.

It will also give me something to show Kylie tonight. She woke up this morning at 5am crying and saying that she misses Braelyn already. It was adorable and annoying all at the same time. But, I told her that you would probably post some pics, so I could show her tonight. Thanks for helping me out with that one. ;) I would have been a boat load of trouble if you didn't post any pics.

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see your sil and bil having a fun time after all of the stresses of earlier this year. Adorable pic of the two little ladies holding hands!