8.18.2009

School Time

Shabby Miss Jenn put out some new goodies this morning! School Time is her new kit – just in time for the start of school!

School-Letter

I will have two of my three girls in some sort of school this year – although neither of them full time yet, so that will be nice! Lanne also has some new blog frames out! My blog post with all the pics used some of her blog frames – they were super easy and they make the blog so much prettier!

There are new goodies at The-Lilypad as well – every Tuesday and Friday actually. New designers are being added each week for a couple weeks, so that makes it pretty fun around there! I have a LO almost all done with some of the new goods, so I will have to pop that in here when I finish it up! I have been getting a little scrap time in here while on vacation, so that is fun!

I didn’t have my camera out much yesterday so I didn’t upload them to my computer even. Maybe today I will try to take some more! We’ve been doing much of the same stuff every day – swimming, laying out, beaching it, etc…! Kyle and Jim went fishing and caught 3 good size blue fish! They were pretty excited. It was too dark to take pics of them. Kyle also caught a small shark, but obviously threw it back – it was small too – like real small, but kind of fun nonetheless! That’s about it around here these days. I think I need to get out of the house/area today and take a ride down to the pier or downtown or something – going a little stir crazy and need some alone family time! I feel like I haven’t had good time with hubby in like 5 days. That part I hate. No real one on one time like we get occasionally at home.

TTYS,

MandaKay

No comments: