8.23.2009

Lilypad Happenings

Have I expressed lately how lucky I am to be a part of  The-Lilypad creative team?!  And I just keep getting luckier and luckier!  The Pad put out a designer call about a month ago and now they are adding on the new designers!  On Friday it was announced that Karah Fredericks was joining the team!  I had worked with some of Karah’s goodies previously when she was a guest designer, and I am thrilled that she will be a permanent resident now at the Pad!!!

Welcome Karah!!!

Here is a page that I did with some of her goodies – her store is amazing already!!!

Beach@-Night

I also did this LO with the new Funky Junky kit (Funky Junky Old School) that was put out by Kate, Rachel, and Michelle!

Reading-Books

and one more with Misc. goodies from the pad!

Cousins-at-Play

See, told ya I was lucky!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: