8.12.2009

Quickie

We are doing our final packing before we head out tonight for North Carolina! We are meeting up with my Sister-in-law at her parent's house on Lake Gaston and then we drive out to the beach on Sat. to meet up with Kyle's parents and sister and brother-in-law! We are looking forward to the vacation - sun, sand, and pool all right at our feet! The girls are excited and keep asking how many more sleeps! I am praying that they just sleep well tonight in the car, and also praying for safety on the roads!

A few last minute LO's to show too!

This one I did for the Lilypad Blog challenge this week - finish this sentence "If I Had___________, I would______________."
Stay tuned to the Lilypad over the next few weeks - starting this fri. - The store is adding on a BUNCH of new designers - WOW - you will NOT be dissapointed! I am so so so so so (is that enough stress on that word yet?) blessed to be a part of that store for so long now!


And this one I did with a new template by Kaye Winiecki (I just LOVE templates, because it allows me to create so many great pages. Without templates my books would not be near as full as they are, and I would not get all my pictures scrapped!) The LO is about Braelyn learning to ride her bike with no training wheels this summer! What fun it is to watch them make these milestones! I remember when I was little, I was taught by our neighbor kid (who kind of took me under his wing and protected me like a 2nd big brother). I totally remember him running behind me. I am not bothered by the fact that my dad didn't teach me b/c my dad did SOOOO many other things with us after work, but I am glad that Kyle got the chance to teach Braelyn! I think because I was the youngest of 5 kids, I just was all of the sudden ready to learn so I could keep up with my siblings, so I wasn't going to wait until Dad got home to teach me, and I had a willing person to do it- so that is that!

I hope to blog while on vacation - of course I am taking my trusty computer along! I will be taking pictures gallor I am sure, because last year I didn't have my nice Canon that I have now, so it should be fun! I hope to have maybe Sarah or someone good with camera's attempt to take some family pictures on the beach this year! Stay posted!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay for vacation! I want you to take some family pics of us as well on the beach. And some of the kids.

Bethany said...

Amanda, I love the new layouts, especially the first one...so cute! Have a wonderful vacation!