We really have come to terms with the fact that it is another girl - the whole sister thing and having them so close does excite me!!! I am the type though that won't lie, and so I will say that Kyle and I both did KIND of want a boy this time. I am just being honest and I can assure you that this little girl WILL be welcomed with open loving arms and will be treated the same way as Braelyn and Selah!!! We are over the boy thing already! So that was our big news of the day - just getting the ultrasound - fun stuff!
Braelyn's birthday went GREAT! She was so excited for her birthday and we have had a busy couple days because of it! We had a party with my family on Sunday afternoon after Sunday lunch which was great! I had gotten her a Cold Stone Cake for that party and my mom (being the great grammie that she is) got a pinata for the party too! Monday I worked and had a low key night, and then Tue. night we had Braelyn's party with Kyle's family. Tue. was her ACTUAL birthday. That party was great too - we picked up pizza and Braelyn got her Dora cake that she requested. I think I got some great pics from both parties and will HAVE to post them when I get a spare moment!
Honestly - my hubby comes home and I have no time on the computer! That's good though - he is pretty fun to hang out with! This afternoon though we got a call for another house showing. Stressfull!!! They are coming thru tomorrow morning first thing, and I work so I need to leave the house spotless and beautiful (all for nothing usually!). At least we are seeing some action on it - this is the second showing in just over a week - the most we have had in 1+ years - LOL! The first couple loved the house and as of last Fri. hadn't made any decisions either way it sounded like. This couple had a contingent offer on their house, but might take their house off of the market b/c they have not found ANYTHING they like - which is crazy to me. Our area has such a saturated market that you could find EVERYTHING you would want - LOL! Anyway so tonight Kyle was out spreading our bark and mowing while I did the indoor cleaning! Our yard looks phenomenal I think - I LOVE fresh new bark! I love the indoors all clean too, but that just never stays that way for long!
Hmmm....So many fun things we did these past few days, but I can't even begin to touch on them all! I do want to shout out to all the scrappers to check out the new Lilypad gallery - wow is it smokin!!! If you leave that gallery and still don't feel inspired then I don't know what will knock your socks off gals! What a talented group of teams and people posting over there! I will say that it is not real tough to knock out a GREAT page with those great designers! Did you all see too that Nancy Comelab has hopped on over to the pad??? I snagged up her 10 new clusters with that fabulous deal that is going on tomorrow and Fri. yet!!!
Here is a LO I did with lots of Lilypad goodies - check out those woven mats - might be my new favorites by Amy Martin!
OK OK OK - I guess I will leave you with a few pics - but then I am getting to BED!!!
Just so you know - it is VERY rare for Braelyn to crack a smile! For those of you that know her this is a common face. For those that don't "know" her - this is a normal face - LOL! She is pretty straight faced no matter how excited she is! Cracks me up when I go thru pictures!
Have to sleep!!! NIGHT!




7 comments:
Once again - congrats on the new little girl - so exciting to have three little girls! :)
Good luck on the house showing tomorrow - I'm sure that is stressful!
Braelyn's birthday WEEK sounds great! The cake looked awesome - Zeeland Bakery?
We can't wait to meet our little niece- you know she'll be loved and spoiled just like the others- we needed another girl for Sadie to play with too. :-) Congratulations!!! Praying that the rest of the pregnancy goes as smoothly. Hope your showing goes well too.
Congratulations! I'm sure a boy would have been fun, but the ages of your three, girls are perfect, they will have best friends in each other! How fun! Sounds like a great birthday celbrations week! When we used to do that my young kids thought each party was another year older... funny how fast they age... :)
CONGRATULATIONS Mandy!!!!! OMG sooo excited she's doing fabulous and healthY! :)
Congrats! So excited for you! Our friends in Northern Michigan had FIVE girls in a row and they are all so close! I am sure yours will be too. Hope the showing goes well!
congratulations on your baby girl!!!
and happy birthday to braelyn!
YAY!! Another girl in the family!! I am so excited girl!! It just seems natural to have another girl in the family!! LOL
It's still nice, 'casue you won't have to buy much you know?!?!
So awesome!! You made my day!!
have a great day, I hoped the showing went well!!
Post a Comment